Why Won't Kerry Release his Records?

Folks… you are about to find out.

???

Oh boy - I’ve been waiting for this story to surface (seriously). Is something coming out right before the election???

Toker, didya ever notice that little www button ?

I did a google search but nothing came up?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mmmm… I wonder what that could be :laugh:

Tom Brokaw
Anchor & Nightly News Managing Editor
NBC News
Updated: 6:41 p.m. ET Oct. 28, 2004

Brokaw: Someone has analyzed the President’s military aptitude tests and yours,
and concluded that he has a higher IQ than you do.

Kerry: That’s great. More power. I don’t know how they’ve
done it, because my record is not public. So I don’t know
where you’re getting that from.

Brokaw: Do you think he’s a smart man?

Kerry: I do. Yes, I do think he’s a smart man.

Brokaw: Do you think too many people in your party underestimate?

Kerry: I think people have always underestimated
President Bush. But I’m proud that in those debates,
I didn’t underestimate him.

MSNBC - Kerry’s LOW I.Q.

Well … how smart does he really have to be anyway,
Jacques Chirac and the UN will be running the country ? :laugh:

Ali bin Gali :cool:

Or … could it be kerry’s less than honorable discharge ???

ABOUT KERRY’S DISCHARGE
By Michelle Malkin ·

A front-page story in this morning’s New York Sun New York Sun by Thomas Lipscomb points to a document indicating that John Kerry initially received a less than honorable discharge from the U.S. Naval Reserves:

An official Navy document on Senator Kerry’s campaign Web site listed as Mr. Kerry’s “Honorable Discharge from the Reserves” opens a door on a well kept secret about his military service.

The document is a form cover letter in the name of the Carter administration’s secretary of the Navy, W. Graham Claytor. It describes Mr. Kerry’s discharge as being subsequent to the review of “a board of officers.” This in it self is unusual. There is nothing about an ordinary honorable discharge action in the Navy that requires a review by a board of officers.

According to the secretary of the Navy’s document, the “authority of reference” this board was using in considering Mr. Kerry’s record was "Title 10, U.S. Code Section 1162 and 1163. "This section refers to the grounds for involuntary separation from the service. What was being reviewed, then, was Mr. Kerry’s involuntary separation from the service. And it couldn’t have been an honorable discharge, or there would have been no point in any review at all. The review was likely held to improve Mr. Kerry’s status of discharge from a less than honorable discharge to an honorable discharge.

A Kerry campaign spokesman, David Wade, was asked whether Mr. Kerry had ever been a victim of an attempt to deny him an honorable discharge. There has been no response to that inquiry.

…And? What is your point? He did serve. Ya know, there is a serious amount of hair-splitting about this war record BS, but bottom line is that Kerry was active duty and Bush was reserve duty. Who really cares? I missed the draft by a month, and I’m #### glad.

-Ed

And the winner is …>

Kerry’s dishonorable discharge

Kerry’s Discharge Is Questioned by an Ex-JAG Officer
BY THOMAS LIPSCOMB - Special to the Sun
November 1, 2004
NY Sun - Kerry’s Discharge Is Questioned

A former officer in the Navy’s Judge Advocate General Corps Reserve has built
a case that Senator Kerry was other than honorably discharged from the
Navy by 1975, The New York Sun has learned.

The “honorable discharge” on the Kerry Web site appears to be a Carter administration substitute
for an original action expunged from Mr. Kerry’s record, according to Mark Sullivan, who retired as a captain
in the Navy’s Judge Advocate General Corps Reserve in 2003 after 33 years of service as a judge advocate.
Mr. Sullivan served in the office of the Secretary of the Navy between 1975 and 1977.

Uh, Oh :p

Well, here’s a POSSIBLE answer. What was discovered, documented and verified was about to be broken on Sunday… then “the highest authority” politely asked that it not be done. And it wasn’t.

All speculation, mind you. Could have been. (When you spin and lie as much as I do, you lose your orientation from time to time you know, so I’m not certain.)

The following conversation might have happened too. This one is speculated by the brilliant Scott Jordan:

The phone rings.

Kerry: Hello?

Karl Rove: Hello, Senator. Karl Rove here. Got a proposition for you.

Kerry: Um… well… [looks around nervously]

Rove: Tell you what. We have come across a little artifact from the early '70s. Seems you were dishonorably discharged.

Kerry: I have an honorable discharge.

Rove: Thanks to Jimmy Carter five years later, yes. But just like you voted for the troops before you voted against them, you were dishonorably discharged before you were honorably discharged. Don’t insult my intelligence. You know what I’m talking about.

Kerry: [long silence]

Rove: So what I propose is this. I propose to do nothing with it. Got that? Nothing. Bringing this up now would merely lower the lofty tone we’re both striving to maintain, don’t you agree?

Kerry: [long silence]

Rove: On the other hand, should a situation like Florida in 2000 arise, and you are under pressure to send out your legal buzzards to pick through chads, you might want to remember that we have this.

Kerry: Is that a threat?

Rove: Did I say threat? On the contrary, I am proposing to do nothing with this. Nothing at all. I was very clear about that. I am also soliciting your …support… so that we won’t drag the country through another sore-loserman affair, only to have you be disqualified for the presidency for reasons of collaboration with the enemy.

Kerry: So… to win, I must win, is that what you’re saying?

Rove: Beyond the margin of lawyer, yes. Look, I gotta run. Have a nice day, Senator.

[click]

Kerry: [silence]

Kerry: Teresa, where do you keep your raisins?

You guys are SICK! LIPSCOMB is one of the worst.

If Rove had such a story, it would have been all over the press & you f*ckin’ know it.

You’re losing it, Mike.

I MIGHT have been there.

Hey I was up half the night biting my nails.

Seriously, please stop the Kerry attacking. He’s history now.

It’s Bush & the Repub.'s for 4 more years. They’re free to do what they want now. I hope they continue f*cking things up because then the swing I’m talking about will happen sooner.

You said “please.” That’s nice.

You’ve trashed this forum with Kerry for how long now? Spewing your slime, calling anybody who DARED disagree with you liars, right-wing shills, liars and, oh - liars. Now you are asking me to please shut up?

Ok. You’ve got it.

Peace.

If Kerry had a dishonorable discharge he should be ran out of town on a rail. After all the stupid focking bull shlt he and his slime have spewed about Bush’s national guard service, it would serve him right.

I must take issue with the statement that Bush is focking up this country. The tax cuts happened before 9/11. The attack nearly bankrupted the entire airline industry (the backbone of our transportation industry). When that happened it nearly banckrupted this country, NOT BUSH. Lying is something very common in the party of FDR and it was not in short supply this year. Bush won and the country will be better for it.

Pete - where is all this coming from??? I don’t consider you a liar. You can disagree with me all you want but that’s doesn’t make you a liar in my book. Why are you saying all this?

Now - the swift boats vets - yes I call them liars. Just because you believed their lies doesn’t make you a liar. I’m sorry if you thought I was saying that but I wasn’t.

In fact, I don’t ever recall calling you a liar. I do find inconsistencies in your writing & your beliefs, just like you find some in my mind, but that doesn’t make you a liar.

Brad - seriously, you think the Republicans don’t lie as much or more than the Democrats?

Mike

Quote (CosmicCharlie @ Nov. 03 2004,19:02)
Brad - seriously, you think the Republicans don't lie as much or more than the Democrats?

I believe they all do. A pot calling the kettle black....

It seems no one reads between the lines. The hand up the puppet’s ass is in full effect. Bush is not a Christian, and anyone who believes this “values/morals” Bush bullshit deserves to be scraped of thier skin. Call me a prophet of gloom/conspiracy theorist, what have you…it makes no difference to me. When your bones are fried by a nuclear blast there will be no argument to be had. The world is not divided into red and blue. The world is divided into light and dark. Al Qaeda doesn’t exit, and it never did. Keep in mind, your television is only a box. The real “enemy” is unseen, and they will remain unseen until the end of our civilization, which may not be far off. Just know that the enemy lives in your own country, possibly in your own neighborhood, and does not care about you, your money, your kids, or your life. Have faith in nothing but God, people will kill you. See you on the other side. awaits blacklisting

Hey All

I was a little confused at the polls!!! I looked at my choices and I didn’t see bush or kerry on the ballot. All it had listed was dumb and dumber! :D