wierd confluence of events for yours truly

i’m sure my birthplace is next

i learned about both of these just today.

i worked at this place for six weeks.
before i was fully indoctrinated my contract was terminated without warning or cause.
i was mad at the time, but boy am i happy now.
http://kohd.com/news/local/147574

stationed here for two years.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_fort_hood_shooting

incogito

Hi john doe’s evil twin:

That’s quite the story…
It appears that you were around there during the time this was going on…
I only skimmed over the story that is posted…
Will there be a public inquiry into the happenings that went on there?

Most times, things happen for a reason…
and
most things turn out for the best resolve…
I think…

Bill…

Wanna go to the post office with me later today?

Quote:

Wanna go to the post office with me later today?

ha!

Quote:

It appears that you were around there during the time this was going on..

well, the point is, that these weren't just a couple of isolated incidents by a couple of rouge staff. this was part of the 'curriculum.' all of the students went through these things. some were affected worse than others, some were more willing to talk (later) than others. they were very reluctant to let new hires see the inner workings until they had been there quite a while. so while i did not see nor participate, there had been whispers. the kids were promised to secrecy so as not to 'affect' the other students who had yet to progress that far in the program. It was all done in phases, with different things happening at different phases. i was hired as a counselor, and after 6 weeks of waiting, i was due to get my own set of kids to be my charges in another week. not coincidentally, after it was learned anecdotally that i didn't use drugs, hadn't used drugs, and had no plan to use drugs, my contract was terminated. it was very cult-like, in retrospect. and the fact that these families were charged 6,000 a MONTH was more astounding.

Quote:

Will there be a public inquiry into the happenings that went on there?

the state shut the school down, which was the source for the article. things definitely work out for a reason. my wife worked there with me, and we are grinning at the karma.

Wow, that is nuts.

Things of that nature should be taken very seriously…
Over here public inquiries are held on things like that…
and the governments are held accountable…
It doesn’t necessarily mean the people who were damaged get vindicated, though…

Bill…

there’s a lot of call from folks on different support forums for the director and others to visit the house of bars for awhile. i’d be cool with that, just to keep satisfying my immature sense of revenge. but what good is all that internet forum talk, anyway?