Wiki

Experiment

Someone suggested some time ago a Wiki to collect information about n-Track. I though it was an interesting idea so I’ve created one at n-Track Studio Wiki
It’s just an experiment, hopefully it won’t become too messy.
For those not familiar with Wikis (I’m not that familiar myself so the definition might not be too proper) a Wiki is an internet space in which anyone can post information, edit and create pages. It should allow easy sharing of information in an organized way.

Flavio.

Oh, boy… MarkA, we should port your stuff over. And Learjeff, I am sure you have plenty of stuff you could contribute from your writings.

Flavio, one thing, you will want to probably secure the wiki as right now there is nothing stopping folks from vandalizing or otherwise destroying any work that might be posted.

Excellent. Perhaps we ought to divide some of the work up guys.

Eyup!

Never tried Wiki-making before, but I’m game for doing some stuff.

Steve

Flavio,

Great idea! You can count me in if I think that I can contribute anything positive to the mix.

My best regards to you, old friend.

Don :D

OK, guys, let’s start listing the most commonly asked questions, and coolest things people have posted, e.g. signal flow in n-T.

Thank You Flavio:
I can see guys that have contributed lots of time and hours on their thoughts and ideas where now if they choose… thay can share their “Notes” by posting links to their own “Wiki” and share whatever “Notes” they decide to… In Part-or-in-Whole and link their pages “Back-and-Forth”. so to speak…

Will you creat a link to the “Wiki"Page” here? wiki page

Sorry… This is where I’d like to see the “Wiki Page” link… Posted… on your n-Track message Board

Bill…