Willie in Concert on his Birthday

Two things here!

First, Dukes of Hazzard was meant to poke fun at the good ol’ boys of the south. Beats the crap outta me why it was so big down here (unless it’s just our good natureness). And poor Daisy (Catherine Bach) is wider than my truck now! Would have to roll her in flour etc etc etc.

2nd up. Willie Nelson is one of the greatest acts of all time. If you’ve never seen one of his concerts in person (not on TV or DVD) then you’re missing it. And I like his beat up Martin Classical Geetar! So don’t count Willie out!

3rdly (I know I said 2 things) Threw bed room slippers out back door and killed a rather large SKUNK! Hope that doesn’t offend any PETA (People Eventually Turn-into Assholes!)

Quote (YazMiester @ May 06 2005,21:22)
3rdly (I know I said 2 things) Threw bed room slippers out back door and killed a rather large SKUNK! Hope that doesn't offend any PETA (People Eventually Turn-into Assholes!)

ROFLMAO!! :D :D

Did ja' ever notice some people go PETA a lot quicker than others! :D (Never heard that one) Heh heh.

Yeah, I gotta admit ol' Willie could put on a show. I'm jaded I guess. More of a rocker than country music buff.

TG

PS Willie does need a new geetar though... :p

I’m a rocker at heart also. But will have to give credit where it’s due! :D

BTW me favorite Rush, Red Barchetta (sp)

AH! A fellow RUSH fan! I don’t care what these other hoodlums say about you Yaz… you’re alright. :D

TG