WINTER -- A new song...

Finished this instrumental piece this morning

Danny Milligan - Winter

I get a corrupt file when I download. My fault?

TomS,
I am getting it fine.

d.r.m.,
Nice moody jam. Maybe pick up up or slam in the drums a bit more when the heavier guitar comes in.
Otherwise, nice, I’m about to launch into a winter here myself, and I get the mood.

Tom, I believe there’s issues with my website provider, because many of the files seem to cut off at a partial load… I intend to get in contact with them monday and rip someone a new one…

-Danny

Thank you, Ping :)

Hi dannyraymilligan:

Your site allowed me to download this song and it plays the complete file… Sometimes the file doesn’t play completely…However, it always defaults to my GoldWave Editor… If I choose to download the file I load it to my desktop and then it will default/play in Windows Media Player…
This file will play all the way to the end…
when an earlier file would not play all-and-stop…????

The technical capture is great, in all respects… as usual
:)
:agree:

Bill…

Bill, my website goes thru periods when it will stop sending the file right in the middle of the transfer, for hours at a time. I plan to get on their butts about that tomorrow.

They’d be quite happy to fix that for you…
Just pay them about 50.00 a month more than you’re paying now…
:)
:laugh:

When I was on the dial-up here it cost me 100.00 a year for the service…
BUT it used to take me a good day to download an new build from Flavio whenever, he posted a new build…
It used to come in here at close to 350 HZ per second… on-the-average…

I still can’t get more than the first 30 seconds or so, but my wife said immediately, "That’s nice! Who did that?’ which she never says about my stuff. :agree:

Broken here too but the fragment sounds good.

Friends, I’m sorry about the webserver sending incomplete file transfers. I just submitted a ticket to them, subtly noting that I shouldn’t have to go back to Yahoo and pay twice as much to get the service that Hosting24 promised me.

Let’s see if that gets some results.

-Danny

You post so many songs Danny I barely have time to listen and comment on them.

THis one is sweet.

I don’t know if this was one of the ones on your collab list or not but for what it is worth I tootled around with the bass.

Winterjermbass

it was kinda hard to work with an already mastered file…but…this one was fun none the less.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

That bass just totally floored me, Jerm!!! There was something funky about it, and it accentuated the moodiness of the song.

I LIKE IT! :laugh:

When are you going to start posting some of these in the collab site so we can have at them?

keep shinin

jerm :cool: