Winter is here All you whities

Step forward!

All you whities step up and admit it how white you are! Hey I’m pretty darn white being shaded by my cowboy hat all the time and having a white goatee and being over 50% Irish!
I have a nice consolation prise for all whities who show themselves. Not you Irish Ange! I’m just talking about us honkie white guys. No Itilians, or Native Americans, no Bros, no Mexican Americans, Cubans, French Canadians. Just white whities!
A nice consolation prise awaits you!

I’m a pale face whitie I admit it! :laugh:

Do I qualify if I’m just a little red around the neck?

Have to get on the Kevin Myers bandwagon here, I’m Irish with a very “Red Neck” :laugh:

Isn’t race a social construction?

See NASCAR thread

Quote: (kevinmyers @ Jan. 18 2009, 10:20 PM)

Do I qualify if I'm just a little red around the neck?

:laugh: your in! :agree:
Quote: (Zay @ Jan. 19 2009, 2:33 AM)

Have to get on the Kevin Myers bandwagon here, I'm Irish with a very "Red Neck"
:laugh:

:laugh:
Quote: (TomS @ Jan. 19 2009, 9:07 AM)

Isn't race a social construction?

race has nothing to do with this you pal face cracker :laugh: *bowing from my knees with a up and down faning motion* sorry if I showed disrespect Oh golden cookie finger.

I’m staying out of this one (as you can see) My grand daughter posed this question to me last month. "Is it because I’m brown Poppa? Are the other kids mean to me because I’m brown?"
Her dad is my son her mom is black. So needless to say I’ve been educated first hand in race and just the hint of the word - outside of NASCAR - breaks my heart. I know that was far from your intention in posting “whities” Levi but that’s my take.

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Jan. 19 2009, 12:59 PM)

I'm staying out of this one (as you can see) My grand daughter posed this question to me last month. "Is it because I'm brown Poppa? Are the other kids mean to me because I'm brown?"
Her dad is my son her mom is black. So needless to say I've been educated first hand in race and just the hint of the word - outside of NASCAR - breaks my heart. I know that was far from your intention in posting "whities" Levi but that's my take.

I've seen your pic, your a pal'face! Your in :agree: Race has nothing to do with this.
:laugh: See it has nothing to do with race. You can be offensive in other ways!
hon⋅ky 
 [hong-kee, hawng-] Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun, plural -kies. Slang: Disparaging and Offensive.
a white person.
Also, honkie, honkey, honker.

This qualifys Dubious! D you are in! :agree:
dis⋅par⋅ag⋅ing 
 [di-spar-i-jing] Show IPA Pronunciation

–adjective
that disparages; tending to belittle or bring reproach upon: disparaging remarks.

Let’s speak of the “sun deprived” from now on. :)

I’m with phoo… let’s help prevent “social deconstruction” shall we? How this thread is perceived is part of the problem. I am so against “political correctness” that it gets me in trouble sometimes preferring TRUTH but alas, PC has it’s place. This is one of them IMO.

D - sun deprived but not Son deprived… :agree:

yea that’s what I said sun deprived whities! :laugh:

Any way you guys are in, your gonna love your consolation prize! :agree:

What’s the consolation prize? I’m not sure I’m following you. ?

Spring?

:laugh: PW got it! This was supposed to be a long drawn out bunch of bs.
But nooo Cookie had to sense a scam! :laugh: Now I know who I'm going to get to sniff out bs! lol