WTF???

Not saying a word

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BEsZMvrq-I

Sorry…this wasn’t meant for the n-Tracks part of the forum…ARGH.

FYI: There must be a timer on when editing a post can take place. I could edit this at first, but now I can’t.

Eyup!

I forgive you Phoo, just this once :D

Seriously, that is the first time I have heard any politician of any colour actually admit that the possible consequences had even been contemplated.
I don’t know if that makes me feel better or worse!

Steve

Politics! Can there be a more boring subject?!!?!?!!?

yup, for us Canucks living close to the US border - american politics!

Hi vanclan:
I’m sure you are closer to the border than I am… I didn’t even open the link that phoo posted… I think I can read it in the dark… Well… I wouldn’t open it now…

I wish I had saved this link I got in my mail, the other day… It discussed a unification of North America (Mexico, Canada, and the USA) after the United States has spent itself into the Poor House… This will affect the currencies of the rest of the world’s countries… and how they interact with each other (from now on-ward) and into the future…

It went on to say, that the first series of coins have already been minted, (and it showed images of the coins) with the date 2007 on them…

I have no idea just where this link came from…

Bill…

Yes Bill, I’m only 6 miles from the border in SW Ontario, commonly known as the cess-pool of Canada. It wouldn’t surprise me if that link had some truth to it. As long as the new currency isn’t based on the soon-to-be worthless greenback, we should be OK. Those guys to the south are in deep financial trouble. Fortunately Flavio is in Italy. So we should be OK with n-Track - and that’s all that matters, right??

The Americans sneeze and the Canucks get the flu… It’s tough to exert independence on our life style with our population… This free trade agreement doesn’t seem to have filtered down to the day-to-day citizen in the Great White North. We have all this Raw Material Resources but we don’t seem to be able to manufacture anything from it that the rest of the world wants to buy… Right here where I live we supply most of the world with gypsum… Gypsum is used to make Dry-Wall/Sheet-Rock… It goes outta here by the ship-load… and the Dry-wall comes in by the truck load… Why is that?

You’re right… n-Track makes the world’s music…

Bill…

Well Bill, maybe the solution is for you, between tracking sessions, to develop a dry-wall factory. If you put woxnerw on it as the label, I’ll buy it…

Paul

(lbra73 @ Aug. 16 2007,16:13)

more boring yet,if you can imagine something more boring then politics,is people that discuss politics,or that lend creedence to politics by actually takin them seriously.

(wozz @ Aug. 18 2007,09:20)

more boring yet,if you can imagine something more boring then politics,is people that discuss politics,or that lend creedence to politics by actually takin them seriously.

Thanks wozz. I stand corrected!
Quote: (lbra73 @ Aug. 20 2007, 7:56 PM)

(wozz @ Aug. 18 2007,09:20)

Politics!
Can there be a more boring subject?!!?!?!!?[/quote]
more boring yet,if you can imagine something more boring then politics,is people that discuss politics,or that lend creedence to politics by actually takin them
seriously.[/quote]
Thanks wozz.
I stand corrected!

I'll vote for that :)