Yeah

:laugh: funny guys!
Next time think about perspective. It's the way I write bass parts. If they aren't right I approach from a different direction. So just take some time to think of it in a different way. Seems to work for me if I can be patient enough to think of it :p

:agree:
Quote: (kevinmyers @ Feb. 28 2009, 1:37 PM)

Quote:

hmmm.... how differently we think. When I see my name listed as last poster in all 3 forums I think, "Wow, no one thinks what I posted was worth replying to".

When I look down the list and see myself as the last poster, I think "yep, killed another one."

I thought that was just me that did that! :)
Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Feb. 15 2009, 10:31 PM)

Yea - like that! Now what kind of idiot would respond to 'I just farted' ?

I mean really!

Anyone else in the elevator at the time!! :)
:laugh: :p :) Careful..

Yaaa! 6:57 March 3, 09! Perfecta tri’fecta! Remember it’s all a matter of perspective! ??? :agree:

I just marked it on my calendar. Good work. :laugh:

:laugh:

If you hit the tri'fecta, document it right here for the whole world to see!
It's a wonderful thing!

I used to hit it all the time… until I thought “Sheesh… I need to get a life!” :laugh:

D

Quote: (DEAD CERTAIN @ Mar. 04 2009, 8:59 AM)

I used to hit it all the time... until I thought "Sheesh... I need to get a life!" :laugh:

D

:laugh: ya do!
Quote: (DEAD CERTAIN @ Mar. 04 2009, 8:59 AM)

I used to hit it all the time... until I thought "Sheesh... I need to get a life!" :laugh:

D

:D Here maybe this will help ya http://jobs.myspace.com
The world can rest easy knowing that myspace.com/jobs is at work for you! :laugh:
Remeber it's always just a matter of perspective!
And most of the time it really is!
If you don't like the way it looks.
Try looking at it a different way. You owe it to yourself!

Here is why I place value on the Tri'fecta;

If I posted in the main Discussion forum, I'm helping or trying to help nRookies.
That's a good thing.
If I've also posted in the music forum; that is contributing to the community both with a little content and also helping my nBuddys.
Lets face it when we are in the box or the cans for to long on a song it's good to get other opinions that you trust.

then if posting in the other forum,
that means that your socializing with other musicians, music makers and writers, and that is a huge plus for eveyone.
Even if it doesn't seem like it at the time.
And if they all happen at the same time, wala the tri'fecta!
It's a wonderful thing!

Sometimes…MOST of anything just means you’ve been around longer that anyone else…I feel so old sometimes…
:)

hey phoo - found a gif for your collection this morning.

BOO-YAH!

D

Quote: (DEAD CERTAIN @ Mar. 04 2009, 4:09 PM)

BOO-YAH!

D

:D Ok I'll document it for ya, ya lazy bumm!
But congrats on the perfecta tri'fecta at approx 4:47 pm CT 3/4/09 by none other than the Dubious Deadmun!
I saw it with me own eyes!
Congratulations dub, you've always been a big contributor around here!
U should feel proud!
I believe his boo'yaa post was a submission of recognition.
Anyway I saw it, and that is good enough for me! lol
Nice work!

COOL!!! (I hope to remember to grab it later)

Oh yea! Perfecta tri’fecta at 9:10 am 3/5/09! Took all of 5 mins! yea ha! :agree:

:agree: Hit the glorious perfecta tri'fecta on sunday 3/8/09 at 10:35 am...I'm going to be steeped in cash some day :laugh:

Yeaaa! Just banged a gong at 1:39 pm CT 03/19/09 :)

Quote: (phoo @ Mar. 04 2009, 6:08 PM)

COOL!!!
(I hope to remember to grab it later)

doh!