Yo, Diogenes!

? for you

Since you own EZdrummer, and now got the Addictive Drums demo, which one would you recommend?

I haven’t recorded anything in ages & I still haven’t bought any littledrummerdudesoftware, which I should do ASAP ZULU DELTA MARSBAR so I can sketch out some of my 1/2assed ideas instead of gawking at forums all the freakin’ time… :whistle:

HI ya’ Teryeah,

Well, I just now got started goofing around with the AD demo so I can’t really say much about it. I LOVE EZD though. It sounds great, is super easy to use, the expansion packs don’t cost an arm and a leg etc… I’m gonna pull a no-no… but it’s no big secret anyway, EZD is S$#Tloads easier to use in R&@per versus n-Track. At least to me. I can’t get n to loop seamlessly when I want to toy around with different MIDI loops and EZD when coming up with a song. n pops, farts and stutters when the loop starts over. Also, there’s the super-duper routing and editing stuff that n doesn’t have… YMMV etc…

Give me a while to goob around with AD. It may change my mind but I won’t be buying it any time soon. 250 bucks for MORE drum software? I ain’t go it!

D

Cool! I’ll wait around for as long as it takes
:)
I’m scared to death of mechanical sounding hihats but have no patience for programming the dang things!

Hey Teryeah,

I don’t know what to tell you man. The AD demo is kind of limited in what I can do with it. You don’t get Toms for one thing… Anyway, what I have looked at, I liked. Lots of control and built-in tools, it doesn’t take up a ton of space on the hard drive, the full version comes with tons of midi “grooves”. I just don’t know if it’s worth the extra bucks compared to EZD. I suppose if you wanted to buy all the EZD expansion packs for all the other neat kits and “grooves” it might just be a wash…

Flip a coin? Heads EZD… tails Addictive Drums…

D

Cool, buddy!
My gut feeling tells me to take it EZ anyhow :agree: