You fat-cat Republicans - I love ya'

I need to check my facts,huh?No,I don’t think so…I think you better stop hiding in denial and look at the facts yourself.Your boys are scumbags and there was no recession when they took over.Only the wealthy got the tax cut,Einstein.Get your head out of your ass and pick up a newspaper or watch the news.Everything Ive stated is fact and if it hurts you to admit it too bad.Deal with it.Your party created the recession,not Clinton.Your party has sent almost a million jobs over-seas and across the border,not Clinton.Your party is catering to the rich and it is so blatantly obvious that you would have to be an absolute,brainless automaton not to see it.Your car could run off piss and air if they cared enough…When are people like you going to wake up and see it?

Well Dumbass,

Since I have to bring it down to your level of conversational abilities, I was talking about your facts regarding the humvee armor. Go ahead and look it up.

I do think you’re wrong about the recession.

As far as morals and values, again I forgot the darn smilie. Someday I’ll get that right. It was a stupid comment meant to be a bit sarcastic. Certainly not worthy of being called Einstein (sarcastically of course)

FYI, I read the paper daily and watch the news every night. I’ve seen plenty of facts to support that a recession started at the end of the Clinton era. I’m certainly not blaming Clinton or anything he did. So get off your high horse ass hole.

A car that could run off piss? Now that would be something. :)