You know, they say laughter is the best medecine..

…which is exactly why I keep a nice phatt well endowed folder on my drive chock full of your n-track tunes. :;):

I’ve read a few of your postings and what I gather is that you are a stuuupid newbee like myself. One that just coudn’t figure it out and got bitter, aah how sad! But cheer up buckaroo I have some good news. I just saved a lot of money with Gieco!

Quote (Rectified @ Oct. 17 2005,18:54)
I've read a few of your postings and what I gather is that you are a stuuupid newbee like myself. One that just coudn't figure it out and got bitter, aah how sad! But cheer up buckaroo I have some good news. I just saved a lot of money with Gieco!

Hey McFly....it's spelled "Geico". Incidentally, you're humor factor places you in the "Dingleberry" category. :D

<!–QuoteBegin>

You know, they say laughter is the best medecine…

Quote (Dewey Oxberger @ Oct. 18 2005,19:49)

Hey McFly…it’s spelled “Geico”. Incidentally, you’re humor factor places you in the “Dingleberry” category. :D

Uhhh…it’s also spelled “medicine”, genius. Your posts are always good for a laugh, Ted…errrr I mean Dewey! Now be a good boy and go home and stop bothering these nice people!

Yo Mama