You Tube you...

Ya gotta love a place where you can post your work for free and share it with family, friends… etc.

About a year ago, my son and I were asked to do a (parent and son) project for his First Day school (think Sunday school). We were supposed to gather pictures and put them together in some sort of theme. My 8 year old son took many of the pictures, he picked the theme, chose pictures he wanted used and did the voice over. I did the edit and the background music.

It is called, " How Big is God " and I just posted it on You Tube.

Please don’t be offended if you don’t believe in God, it is just a Sunday school video.

I love the sound of my son’s voice at this age.

Enjoy,

Mike

Hey Doc!

Nice work mate! Kind of guessed the ending
:)

You must be a proud parent indeed!

Ian.

Eyup!

I’m just an old softie when it comes to that kind of stuff.
Thanks for sharing it Doc.

Steve

That’s great Doc. That had to be a hoot working on that with your son.

Thanks!

D

I only wish that more parents could see and pass along to their children an appreciation of the grandeur and wonder of the universe. It is so easy to become contracted and oblivious to the vastness and complexity of existence. I expect that the charming personality that your son show in this little video clip is a bit of a reflection of the father.

T

Quote (tspringer @ Dec. 15 2006,13:27)
I expect that the charming personality that your son show in this little video clip is a bit of a reflection of the father.

T

You know I fart flowers...

:D

Mike

It’s frustrating to try to stream a video file through a dial-up…

I saw the opening intro of your file … it looks great…

Bill…