Zoom 2 recorder or single condenser mic

I’m glad to hear you got it sorted.

makes me less sorry for never getting up to the studio today to help. :)

dontcare :cool:

Quote: (TonyR @ Jan. 18 2012, 5:17 PM)

Just in case. In each channel strip in n-T, directly beneath the pan slider, is a toggle switch, for selecting stereo/mono+.

Hi Tony, I recorded 2 mono tracks 1 track at a time
Then I used the pan sliders to get more guitar on the left and mor piano on the right.
My 2 tracks had the grey dot just below the sliders
and the master had a light red and a grey.
Its been the best sound I have created to date.....I'm slowly catching on :)
After the mixdown it sure sounded like stereo

Thanks

Dan
Quote: (dontcare @ Jan. 18 2012, 5:31 PM)

I'm glad to hear you got it sorted.

Thanks for taking the time D.C for the tips and trying to think of what I was doing wrong :D I'm having more interest now with N track, I don't expect to put out the high end recordings you guys do but as long as I can get a fairly good mix i'm happy :)

Dan
Quote: (Daner @ Jan. 18 2012, 10:03 PM)

Quote: (dontcare @ Jan. 18 2012, 5:31 PM)

I'm glad to hear you got it sorted.

Thanks for taking the time D.C for the tips and trying to think of what I was doing wrong :D
I'm having more interest now with N track, I don't expect to put out the high end recordings you guys do but as long as I can get a fairly good mix i'm happy :)

Dan

don't worry about high quality (some of the simplest DAW set ups are better than what was available in the 60's) any way that term is subjective, you could spend $10,000 on gear and someone else can call it crap...so there is no ceiling there.... :(

Just do what you love bro and love what you do, it will come through no matter what you have to work with! :love: