####!  ####!  MOTHERFUCK!!!

I’ve got some of my original music at Original. It’s more like Folk Rock then Rock ‘n’ Roll, so it may not be what you’re looking for. Check out my cover of Rockin’ in the Free World - play Rockin’.

Flavio posted my “On a Roll” as a sample on this site. He liked it anyways.

I’ll be doing one more CD which will be a collection of my best stuff. I’m going to try to make it a little more rock ‘n’ roll than folky.

I’ve listened to some of your stuff Mike. I like it. It never ceases to amaze me how much GOOD music is floating around on the web. There are apparently lots of talented people out there who never “made it” but are feisty enough to do it themselves and publish a CD or at least post music on a website. Like I said, it gives me hope to know that GOOD Rock & Roll is still alive and kickin’! :)

TG

I got Terje to ok ONE preview, but it needs a little tweaking first. Be on the lookout later tonight (Left Coast Time).

We all agree the rest really aren’t close enough for preview yet…some of the rest don’t have vocals or guitars…not much to preview. Give us a few more years…one track every two to three months, need 5 or 6 guitar tracks and 3 or 4 vocal tracks, a few bass parts (what no drums?) and at least a few tracks from…no we probably don’t want any tracks from him. Most of them stink and need lots of cleaning up. He eats too many beans.

http://www.thefartones.com/music.html

As promised, it’s up there now. Hit “refresh” if you don’t see a song posted on September 23, 2005.

It was recorded last year before Christams…yeah, we work slow. What can I say. And, yes it is slightly unfinished still.

I feel guilty listening to Fartones all the time… where do I send the check? :D :D

Just grabbed Rockin’… I like it better’n Neil.

TG

Quote (gtr4him @ Sep. 30 2005,13:47)
I feel guilty listening to Fartones all the time… where do I send the check? :D :D

Heh - you don’t. If we put a smile on yer face I think we pretty much accomplished what we set out to do :)
Depending on the size of the check, get yourself some new toys. Tell wifey you were going to write a HUGE one :)

TG