####!  ####!  MOTHERFUCK!!!

I mean, I’m saying, like, ####! ####!

The band name and “Flatunia” concept is fucking lame and shitty, but Phoo and the Far Tones are really fucking awesome. They cover the shittiest fucking songs and somehow make them sound good. LIKE REALLY FUCKING GOOD.

I’ve not paid much attention to the project, but for some reason I went to their site a few minutes ago, and FUCKDAMN!!! Seriously, everyone should listen here:

The Far Tones

Yep! Agree 100% Jason,

Great stuff Phoo. Loved “Ello kiddies”, like the whole concept of the website also! Amazing the talent in this forum,
Cheers,
Ian

Well, #####, and ##### doncha know… :D

Look at how many iterations phoo et al do in the process. talent and very hard work there…

Hey - what’s wrong with the Fart Ones ?

Look at all the #### talk on here! For shame!

Having said that… I listened to Elo’ kiddies… #### fine work phoo! :D Warms the cockles of me heart to hear some good ol’ Rock and Roll!

TG – off to download the rest of The Far Tones…

Are we supposed to know abou this? If so, I’ve missed it.

Hey Bulldog is one of my favorite Lennon tunes. I think someone else re-did it too?

Eyup!

Yeah I’m a boring old f##t and this stuff is right up my f###ing street.
Is it obligatory to use #### or can I swear if I want to :D

Steve

P.S. I thought it was the FartOnes?

I mean, c’mon guys, what the #####, you #### and ####, ###s and ####ers! It’s the

F. Art On ES

Doncha #####in know.

I mean, ###### ## ### already.

Mike, it’s phoo’s stuff along with some others here. Really great.

He had me at 'elo.

:cool:

Uh oh…have we been discovered? :)

Thanks folks? I think.

For the record, it is Far Tones

Also for the record, it’s Fart Ones to anyone in the real world. We ran down a semi-long list of potential name (which will be added to a former names page eventually). Me Myself and I picked fartones (one word) as the name based only on the fact that my kids were mispronouncing it in a humorous way in the presence of adults. And those said adults being made to laugh about it when they knew they should be scolding the kids for continuing to chant said name incorrectly. There’s no planning that stuff.

If there are adults that can’t take the joke or DON’T GET IT, #### #### ### ### ##### #### #### ## ##. :)

(Any one want to decipher that one? Yes, Jason, you got the joke.)

Flatunia is an odd guy. We don’t see or hear from him much, which is probably a good thing.

We’ve got more on the way…BUT SOMEBODY WON’T PLAY THE LEAD…

I may put 'em up anyway. I’m happy with them…anyway all of them could be better in hindsight. That’s the whole point in learning while you go. Getting good monitors finally helped more than any one thing.

This has been a VERY fun project.

I always liked phoomeister plash & his phabulous phlakes (thanks, Sean aka SOMEBODY who WON’T PLAY THE ####hælvetes*#*#jævla LEAD) but what can you do about Me, Myself & I… :)

For most of us, “Me, Myself, and I” would probably be a good band name…

Jeepers, I mean, ###&%% ^&&%^%#@ $ ###!!!

YOU GUYS HAVE MORE FUCKING SHIT ON THE WAY? SON OF A MOTHERFUCK! THAT’S FUCKING AMAZING!!!

In all seriousness, you guys make some really kick-ass recordings, and your versions of these songs are absolutely awesome. To be able to capture such “chemistry” even though you’re all very far apart is incredible. I’m beyond impressed.

I’ll post the unfinished stuff…but only if Terje is ok with it. I’m not asing king Sean because he has lead work to do.

Sean is going to kill us. :)

Quote (phoo @ Sep. 21 2005,13:26)
I'll post the unfinished stuff....but only if Terje is ok with it. I'm not asing king Sean because he has lead work to do.

Nah, I won't kill you. Problem is, I tried working on it a few weeks back but it just wasn't happening so I shelved it for a few. Then the few dragged out as I got busy with other stuff. Seems like every time I try to plan to work on this (as well as a couple other things), I get sidetracked with either family stuff or band stuff or I just get plain lazy. It's coming, it's coming.....I swear! :-)
Quote (Former Member Gone @ Sep. 21 2005,13:20)
YOU GUYS HAVE MORE FUCKING SHIT ON THE WAY? SON OF A MOTHERFUCK! THAT'S FUCKING AMAZING!!!

In all seriousness, you guys make some really kick-ass recordings, and your versions of these songs are absolutely awesome. To be able to capture such "chemistry" even though you're all very far apart is incredible. I'm beyond impressed.

Thanks, Jason. Chemistry is as chemistry does....phoo and I have played and recorded together for well over 25 years now, safe to say that he's my favorite drummer that I've ever played with. What was amazing to me was that when we did Elo Kiddies, that was the first time phoo and I had done anything together in some years and it was like putting on a well-worn favorite pair of jeans, you know? And Teryeah and Martin are just as crazed as us, so they fit right in. I'm very pleased with the way these things are turning out....

Quote (phoo @ Sep. 21 2005,13:26)
I’ll post the unfinished stuff…but only if Terje is ok with it.

But he’s not, so you won’t. Yet :)

<!–QuoteBegin>

Heh - that I just pestered him some more probably won’t help.

Hey you Fartones dudes. I have the tunes you linked in constant rotation in WMP. GREAT STUFF!

My friend was complaining just the other day that there is no good rock and roll music anymore. I told him to start checking out independent artists on the net. I’ve found a lot of seriously GOOD s!%t on the web. I know these tunes of yours are covers but dang fella’s! Rock and Roll is still alive and kickin’… THANKS!

TG

Thanks to everybody for all your thumbs up. You’re too kind and I mean it. You all know how it is when you’ve lived with the tracks forever and hear EVERY little blooper in there :)
The sonics & mixes come from phoo tweaking knobs and me bugging the he!l out of him with suggestions & nitpicks. He’s VERY patient fellow and probably has an authistic streak in him somewhere, right next to his self-punishment gene :)
Personally I think Hey Bulldog is the one with the best sonics, I like that mix A LOT.

Originals may show up in the future. Time will tell but it’s not telling right now. ‘Normal’ life stuff takes up way too much of our time, and this way of working is fun & interesting but sloooow…