4.1 non-beta (build 1961) seems to be out

a thread for comments

Just to let you all know… and to collect experiences under one thread.

Hi Mwah and All:
Thank you Mwah for posting this topic. I’ve downloaded and installed build 1961 on my P-111 XP machine… I’m beginning to and gonna like this expirence… big time… I don’t have it installed in the studio dual-boot DAW yet… But I may as well go right to build 1961 on the XP partition… The Audio card that I use on that partition is a S/B Live 5.1

I’m in-between any serious work yet… However by the middle of the month I should be tracking and creating… We’ll see…

Can anyone think I might have any issues installing 1961 on the '98SE partition? The DAW is a P-4, ASUS/Intel 1.7 mhz 512 DDR ram with a Matrox G-550 graphics card with that Lexicon CORE-32 audio hardware… I have build 1811 on the XP Partition and build 1516 on the '98SE partition… The CORE -32 hardware is not insatlled on the XP Partition. but is occupying space on the dual-boot mainboard…

To install 1961 on this P-111… I had to download netFramwork 2.0 before the install would execute… However after that build 1811 had to be un-installed… but the config of 1811 re-applied to 1961 with no issues… So, at the moment, 1961 looks just great on this XP -111 machine…

Bill…