Build 2477

Anyone tried the new beta build 2477 yet?

And on what OS and system.

Nope… but you knew that already… LOL… :laugh:

D

been doin’ drums today - but I’ll go get it…

I like the zoom feature I asked for a while back - need it in the piano roll also!

Still no drag and drop joy in midi work - everything still wants to go to a new track. Drag and drop becomes drag and drag and a drag.

I’ll run it through my normal routine and see how she does though. Vista Home Premium 32 bit here Yaz.

2478 just landed! that was fast - what have we here? :p
update loop from nowhere. the download is still 2477 and then the circle begins…

Quote:

More flexible routing: channels can have an arbitrary number of sends to any other channel [New Feature

Wow - oh boy. That's a biggie.
Quote: (sevenOfeleven @ Jun. 22 2009, 6:19 PM)

Quote:

More flexible routing: channels can have an arbitrary number of sends to any other channel [New Feature

Wow - oh boy. That's a biggie.

Wow!! Miracles still do happen... gotta have a look. Is the Talent Button next on the list? :)

played around with it a little bit

the routing is nice, for example you can route vsti’s to group channels or regular tracks. the meter rulers are cool too, they even work on the recording vu, making it easy to track your recording level. :agree:

I’m in limbo with betas for now, I’ll be watchin and learin. In fact I’m still running 2461 :p

Thank you for the ruler Flavio.

PACO

Ok so I got curious and downloaded the latest, great so far! :agree:

Gonna give it a go here in a few, will see what we gots!

Ok, I have no sends! Send to an aux channel, nothing.

The only send that works so far for me is the group send, anyone else confirm this or am I missing something with the new beta?

Nevermind…

When I download the executable installer it’s about 7 megs. The md5sum is: 066be5d91958b9cc1dd3912f91da2ba9. Anyway when I try to run it, windows says that it’s not a valid win32 application (loosly translated from german). Has anyone else had this problem downloading the installer?

S.B. around 17Megs - Probably a bad download. Try DL’ing again.

Something’s not right:

I have a ~7 meg. file that doesn’t open…
A pop-up screen says it’s not a valid system 32 file.
Or.
something like that… I made several attempts to download-and-install…
all with the same result…

Bill…

[EDIT] Oh yes… I forgot… The build says it’s 2489… is that what everyone sees ????

I’m having the same problem…Downloaded it twice and still getting the…: Not a valid Win32 application :heart-break:

Build 2489 Is posted but from the size of it I’d say it’s not valid either.