7.0.3  3105 Slow?

7.0.3 build 3105.

I’m finding editing and moving parts around timeline tracks to be very slow to resolve.

Anyone else?

Using v3105 32bit, same thing Tony. Takes 2 to 3 seconds for the right click option to appear. This includes selecting a track or part of a track on the time line. Also cloning a stereo track with multiple parts with independent “full” left and right pans, clones the parts ok but with “both pans” ending up full “left” on the cloned track. Also sometimes when I hit the play button only the left pan comes through, I hit stop, and hit play again, there’s an audible click, and the right comes through, if hit play again there’s another audible click, and then both left and right come through. It’s as if I’m muting left then right unintentionally creating an audible click each time until it plays in both channels. Happens frequently.

Other than these issues it seems to be working pretty good, mind you I’m only recording my next album so far and haven’t started doing any heavy editing/mastering just yet. Nevertheless, this a good sign, usually anything serious will rear up it’s ugly head during the recording phase.

It’s pretty good Flavio. Best build so far IMO.

Win 7 32bit/Laptop

System win 7 64 bit OS
Line 6 ASIO

PACO

Thanks, Paco. I’m waiting around five seconds after an edit before Play resumes.

Tony,

please try to see if the problem occurs with the latest build, 3110, which does solve a sluggishness problems on songs with many tracks/parts particularly when editing envelopes. If the problem persists with the latest build if would be great if you could email us one song with which you see the problem so that we could try to reproduce it.

Flavio.

Thanks Flavio. Will do, later today.

So will I.

PACO

I just finished testing v3110. The lag is still there although not as bad at least for me. All the other issues I mentioned are still present. The Failure to play both channels has been narrowed down to “Starting playback from the start” seems to be the only location this problem occurs and it’s bad. Clicking along the time line anywhere and hitting play, it plays fine with no issue. The issue is at the start and is related to having a stereo track panned independently.

Please note: I was using v3105 before and have edited my previous post to reflect that.

PACO

I have submitted a bug report. P1- Blocker.

PACO

Build 3111. Lag is fixed on my setup. Thanks Flavio.

-1 :laugh:

Quote: (Paco572 @ Dec. 13 2013, 9:16 PM)

I just finished testing v3110. The lag is still there although not as bad at least for me. All the other issues I mentioned are still present. The Failure to play both channels has been narrowed down to "Starting playback from the start" seems to be the only location this problem occurs and it's bad. Clicking along the time line anywhere and hitting play, it plays fine with no issue. The issue is at the start and is related to having a stereo track panned independently.

Please note: I was using v3105 before and have edited my previous post to reflect that.

PACO

Paco,

the problems with the stereo independent pan should be solved in build 3112. Please let me know if you still have problems with the new build.

Flavio.

Thanks Flavio, Will do.

PACO

Looks like it’s all fixed in the new build v3112. All the issues I reported anyway are fixed.

Thank you Flavio and Andrea,

Merry X-Mas :;):

PACO