Ali ol' buddy? Where are you man?

I haven’t been following this Thread much but some time back Ali posted that there had been a fire where he lived and that circumstances surrounding his Day-to-Day life were about to change… Something to that regard…

Do any of you remember him saying something to that effect?

I wonder if this has already taken hold? ???

Bill…

Colisão

法案–这是老消息. 他 ’ 在这里的踪影.
Beta Chinese ? Coool :laugh:

Hmmm… the page says Chinese (Simplified) Beta. What if they perfect it? Will it be Chinese Master Beta? :O

D

Ali! Ali! Ali!

Frazier Frazier Frazier…

Hey Guys:
I hope Ali finds it within himself to return here and continues to post. I thought someone mailed him… Did that person receive a reply from him? I hope he’s O.K. and all… ???

Another Board member that has been scarce around these parts is… phoo… I think he is in the process of moving… or something.

You see… these guy’s contributions to this Board, weather On-Topic or Off-Topic, are greatly missed…

There are other posters, as well… Their combined knowledge and creativity, around audio and DAW’s is a huge loss to us all…

Bill…

I’m here. I read every day but haven’t been posting much. Yeah, I’m still moving, one little box at a time. I’ll rent a truck someday soon and finish it off once and for all. :)

Thank you for checking in phoo…

It’s not uncommon in this day-and-age for people to settle and resettle all the time…

For me… I like not to be doing that sort of thing… It would be very painful for me to have to even think about considering that sort of thing…

I hope things are going alright for you, and all…

Bill…

Quote (DrGuitar @ Mar. 16 2006,18:02)
Frazier Frazier Frazier...

:D

MUCHO EL BUMP-A-ROONY O…

(Not to be confused with O’ Sole’ Mio…) :D

D

Bump-a-rooney…the San Francisco treat

Quote (TomS @ Mar. 17 2006,09:48)
Quote (DrGuitar @ Mar. 16 2006,18:02)
Frazier Frazier Frazier...

:D

I won a dollar on the first Ali/Frazier fight. I only bet on sure things... :)

Float like a butterfly, sting like a ‘bump’

Just sit right down and you’ll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful BUMP…

What? What is this? Why… it’s a BUMP of course…

D

Things that go BUMP in the night…

Ya know, I am actually starting to get worried… :(

Me too.

ALIIIII! WHERE ARE YOOOOUUUU?

BUMP diggity dawg…

D

'Scuse me while I kiss the ‘bump’!

ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!