Animusic

Midi files never LOOKED so cool

Just ran across this link. It is a “must see” site. I’m sure everyone will enjoy the samples, so, ENJOY! I think this is amazing. Animusic

Actually that is cool.

Nice! it makes remember an similar animation that was included in one of the bundles of an old s3virge vga card for demostrate it MPeG features.

Check this out
very cool…
How to decorate for Christmas

cliff

:cool:

A guy I work with has two of the DVDs. I watched most of the first one, and scanned through the second. It’s really interesting for a bit, but the music starts to sound the same, and the novelty wears off after a few songs. Regardless, it is a “must see”…

My kids love that! We only have the first disc. But yeah, it does run out of gas after a few numbers, and the one is probably enough.

A more “rustic” approach to the music, as in a little “Analogue Sound” might give it a lift? Maybe a recorded live performance, and some different composers would make it less predictable.

However, the ones entitled “Pipe Dreams”, and “Drum Machine” are pretty great.

Quote (g8torcliff @ Dec. 22 2005,08:58)
Check this out
very cool...
How to decorate for Christmas

cliff

This... is wrong. :laugh:

I am not sure of the appeal… I mean, it is animation to music… what am I missing in the cool factor here? Just like Fantasia but showing the animation play the instrument… As for the fellow with the house, there is someone with a lot of free time.