Any one going to NAMM

PSP Audioware gave me a free pass to this year’s NAMM. Anyone going? If so, let’s meet up. Anything you want me to check on?

You kiddin me? Namm is covered with land mines still even 30 some years later. :D

I should just go back to making political posts :(

Isn’t that what this is? :)

Actually, I would love to go but a trip to the left coast is not in the forseeable future. :(

D

<!–QuoteBegin>

Isn’t that what this is?

Ha, ha, ha (NOT) :p

well… if I was anywhere near Anehiem (sp?) I’d meet ya just so we could have a beer and drool at the toys. But, Houston is a bit far…
:cool:

Hey - a beer would be great (as long as you don’t throw in my face). But it’s not easy to get into NAMM, i.e., I don’t think you can just buy a ticket & go. I was given one by PSP Audioware (because they like me :-). The vendors have to pay a lot to get in.

Quote (Mr Soul @ Jan. 05 2006,22:56)
Hey - a beer would be great (as long as you don't throw in my face).

I think that we could talk about anything except politics and get along just fine.
:D

Actually I think we might agree on politics more than you might think. I think you are really a closet liberal :laugh:

Mac just made my day on audiominds.com - he called me a slut.

Well then, Mr Soul, you need this…

http://www.amazon.com/gp…=glance

Quote (Mr Soul @ Jan. 06 2006,10:23)
You think you are really a closet liberal :laugh:

(John throws beer at MrSoul)

:p

Let’s just sat that I’m not a corporatist (or a fundamentalist) and leave it at that…

Please.
:cool:

:D TrackGrrrl :D

I didn’t know they had handbooks!

Wow boy - I love what the other Amazon customers bought. I’ve highlighted the one I think might be for me. :laugh:

<!–QuoteBegin>

Customers who bought this book also bought.
Polyamory: The New Love Without Limits : Secrets of Sustainable Intimate Relationships by Deborah M. Anapol

Threesome: How to Fulfill Your Favorite Fantasy by Lori Gammon

Spiritual Polyamory by Mystic Life
Swinging for Beginners: An Introduction to the Lifestyle by Kaye Bellemeade

Redefining Our Relationships: Guidelines for Responsible Open Relationships by Wendy-O Matik

<!–QuoteBegin>
Let’s just sat that I’m not a corporatist (or a fundamentalist) and leave it at that…

Right - which is why you & I probably have more in common than you might think.
Quote (Mr Soul @ Jan. 06 2006,15:08)
Right - which is why you & I probably have more in common than you might think.

Cool.

Can I have my beer back?
:;):