Anybody wanna jam?

Want me to post a mix minus the drums?

Better yet, I’ll put the individual bass and acoustic tracks on MediaFire for download.

He would want at least a one and a two count of the actual kick off then the music minus the rest of the drums… so he could line it upaaa

What ever y’all wanna do is cool with me.

It’ll have to be tomorrow for me tho, my Daughter and her boyfriend are on the way over to watch Carolina tromp Villanova ! :laugh:

ahh college hockey.

Okay, I am uploading the individual unprocessed drum, bass and acoustic files. It will take a while, so I might not have links for you until tomorrow after work. (I only work half a day on Sunday.) They all seem to line up fine in n-Track, so hopefully this will help you guys get things sorted out.

:laugh: Looks like it's back to the bakery Pops.
Can you believe a guy would put basketball before music?
teasin'
The fishin is pretty good, got a couple big bites.
Am working this carefully!
U R A GOOD MAN PkW!

How about a big fat drum roll for my part :laugh:

TEASIN Wait! Make that a sweet swing with a fat ride!

Quote: (kevinmyers @ Apr. 04 2009, 9:04 PM)

They all seem to line up fine in n-Track,

n-Track? Oh... um... yeah... :p

Whatcha lookin' for Kev? You wanna a snarlin' "Pagey" sounding bit to drop in there? It do sound Zeppelin-ish... :agree:

D

Here ya go. And yes D, if you hear Zeppelin, give me Zeppelin. :agree:

TwelveEight Acoustic Guitar
TwelveEight Bass
TwelveEight Drums

How about some cheech and chong Kev?

da da daaa da da daaa Da da daaaaaaa

MY momma talk to me
try to tell me how to live
but i don’t listen to her
cause my head is like a sieve

da da daaa da da daaa Da da daaaaaaa

alluvasuddun, i wanna go watch ‘up in smoke,’ for some reason.

(one of my favorite clips, from a different movie of theirs [‘things are tough all over’? i don’t recall]: “mexican-americans, love education, so they go to night school, and take spanish, and get a ‘B’.”)

Quote: (Yaz @ Apr. 04 2009, 2:38 PM)

Don't know what's going on with Time/Warner Cable but was just told they're changing their format and gonna start charging for downloads after a 200 mb per month. So that will leave me outta downloading wave file songs.
$1 per mb after your allotment also. Jeezzzzzzzz

Poor man ain't got a chance.
Boy o boy, it never stops.

aaa man that's f'ed!
Quote: (john doe's evil twin @ Apr. 04 2009, 11:23 PM)

alluvasuddun, i wanna go watch 'up in smoke,' for some reason.

(one of my favorite clips, from a different movie of theirs ['things are tough all over'?
i don't recall]:
"mexican-americans, love education, so they go to night school, and take spanish, and get a 'B'.")

lol to funny! There's a bunch of their stuff on you tube
Quote: (kevinmyers @ Apr. 04 2009, 10:47 PM)

Here ya go. And yes D, if you hear Zeppelin, give me Zeppelin. :agree:

TwelveEight Acoustic Guitar
TwelveEight Bass
TwelveEight Drums

I'll do a lead for it very soon for ya if ya like. Sounds like fun. You should see the end of my fingers, since I started playing bass a few weeks ago..Might even put some vocals to it too.

PACO :agree:

Got the files Kevin thanks, next time you can put everything to share in a folder and have one link.

How bout them TARHEELS! :agree:

Also played triple Yahtzee afterwards and I rolled 4, count em, 4 Yahtzee’s in one game!

I only count 3 - you lie! :laugh:

so what’s the magic formula Yaz to get it true to the BPM grid?

tic.tic.ta.tic tic.tic.tic

Hmmm, no magic formula, it lines up, just a weird count in with the snare leading on the drums instead of the kick?

Here’s a lead I did this am.

Kevin Folder

My daughter was P.O. with my 4 Yahtzee’s. hehehehe

I ran the nTrack file as 110bpm 12/8 on the meter, grid properties on “Beat” don’t know if that helps any Poppa.

So, guys. How are you gonna swing this thing?
Are you all gonna use n?
Net transfer/packed files?

I’ll keep an eye on this.

‘go for it’!