I use the following:
- FocusRite Scarlett 4x4 using ASIO drivers for Recording and Playback
- N-track Studio 9.1.7 Build 6337 (10/10/2022)
- Windows 10 Pro
I can record and playback fine within n-track
Here is the issue on a Zoom call when using the Share Screen and Audio capabilities of Zoom:
- Speaking thru my mic into the Scarlett: the recipient hears me fine
- Playing an MP3 or WAV file using a player like Groove music etc: the recipient hears the music fine.
- Clicking Play from within n-track and trying to share from within n-track: the Zoom recipient hears nothing… no audio goes across the Zoom call from n-track.
I have tried various approaches such as changing to WDM drivers or WRT drivers within n-track… no luck. Some of this is because I am recording at 24-bit, and that causes a problem for the WDM drivers. And you can’t use an ASIO Output with any other output driver.
Is there a solution where I can click Play in n-track and share my songs (for collaboration) with people on a Zoom call?