Audio not playing when recording midi

N-track pro on iPad Air 4, current versions of everything. I’ll record an audio track and the record a midi instrument enclosed in n-track. When I do this the already recorded audio track is Silent I can’t hear it when recording the midi instrument. I can hear both after recording and playing everything back, but not while recording.

(iCloud)

1 Like

Hello @Heimie, thank you for the video and sorry for the inconvenience and the late answer.

We’ve managed to reproduce the issue and a fix will be available in the next release. Thanks once again for the heads up!

In the meanwhile, as a workaround, you can use the “Un-arm Track” option instead of the “Disable” one in the rec-arm menu. You might need to reload the project first. Let me know if that helps!

1 Like

Your workaround fixed my problem thanks!

1 Like

That’s great to hear!

We’ve also just released version 9.9.6 which contains the fix for your problem. Let me know when you have the chance to try it. :+1:

1 Like

The 9.9.6 updates fixed it just as you said. I’m always amazed at how fast you’ve responded to address user concerns and glitches over the years. N-track is uniquely fantastic in that area. Thank you for being so responsive and I can’t wait for your 10.0 version and whatever surprises it will have!

2 Likes

Perfect, thank you for the update.
No problem at all, in fact sorry it slipped in the stable release in the first place!

1 Like