Automation doesn't work

About automation and manual editing, and he can’t work for auv3 normally. My English is not good. I upload videos.https://youtu.be/ygSxN2FGIH0?si=ENzGB2m4NT9frIQg

I’m sorry that I’ve been too busy at work recently and haven’t fully discovered the mistakes.

Hi @l_syhnt, thank you for your message and for the detailed video.
We are investigating the issue, I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience!

Ok. I’m sorry to bother you.

Don’t mention it, it’s no bother at all. We are grateful that you took the time to submit your feedback.

We’ve solved a few issues found regarding the AUv3 automations on iOS. We will include the fixes them in the next release.
Please notice that some plugins don’t allow all the parameters to be automated. We are then going to show only the envelopes for the automatable parameters.

Thank you very much for fixing the envelope. Unfortunately, some other auv3 plug-ins are not supported. Is there any other solution?

Version 10.0.101 is now available on the App Store and introduces several fixes for the AUv3 automations on iOS.
Did you try with this latest update?

If the plugin parameter is not showing as automatable, it means that the plugin does not support automation for that specific parameter. Unfortunately there’s nothing we can do about it.
If you had the chance to test it in any other host and it worked but is not showing up in n-Track Studio, please let us know exactly which plugin and which parameter.

Thank you!

1 Like

Ok, I have time to test all the plug-ins, but it will take a long time, because I have 200 plug-ins in auv3.

Don’t worry, I would never dare ask you to do that. :grinning:
I was referring just to your day to day use: if you find anything, just let us know. :wink:

Pay attention to the problem that Suggester 2 can’t be loaded correctly in n-Track Studio Pro and piano MIDI can’t be hidden.
I tried Suggester 2 in cubasis3, and everything was fine.
The video I uploaded is a little fuzzy. I’m sorry I tried my best.https://youtu.be/TtY1Y2wiAL8?si=02yYW-g7X293RCXL

Thank you for letting us know, we fixed that. We will add the fix to the next release to correctly support Suggester 2.