BAD lyrics...

“Never made it as a wise man” From the canadian band Nickelback.

Well Mr. Chad Kroeger… If you never made it as a wise man, you were never wise…

T3K

Bad Lyrics…hmmm…don’t think the forum is big enough to hold all the bad lyrics…but I’ll insert

“What’s new pussycat…whoa o whoa o whoa a”

shrug

Anything by The C**ksuckers…

Quote (ksdb @ Nov. 19 2004,10:33)
I'll play devil's advocate on your selection. Great poetry doesn't need to be pretentious or artsy. Sometimes a concise narrative phrase can be extremely evocative and effective.

Now the line(s) I hate would be the entire lyrics to "What if God Was One of Us."

"... just a slob like one of us" makes me wretch nearly everytime I hear it.

But theologically totally appropriate, for those who worship a God who hung with prostitutes and lepers and tax collectors, however.

How about: "Someone left the cake out in the rain (etc...)"

:D

Well, being something of a Rocky Horror Show fan, I must make a case for the inclusion of the inspired awfulness of Richard O’Brien.

The river was deep but I swam it, Janet,
the future is ours so let’s plan it, Janet,
the road was long but I ran it, Janet,
etc…

Mind you, the performer’s lines are nothing to what the audience contributes; as I’m sure anyone who’s ever attended a performance will readily attest! :D

Ali

“Rock’n’Roll coochy coo…” I mean seriously… What the??? eh?

My ding a ling.

It’s “Rock and Roll Hoochie Coo” see now it all makes sense :D

I feel so ashamed… I should have thought before posting.

PS “I’m gonna eat some rice and beans, I’m gonna suck on a chilli dog…”

Doesn’t get any worse than that (the whole song is horrible)

I have long maintained that the worst lyrics ever written were in A Horse With No Name

"In the desert you can’t remember your name; 'cause there ain’t no one for to give you no pain."

When i think of bad lyrics i think of a line in a Bryan Adams and Mel C song… “Even food dont taste that good”…It makes me cringe everytime i hear it.

Simon and Garfunkel , Cecelia :

"Making love in the afternoon with Cecelia, up in my bedroom. I got up to wash my face, when I came back to bed someone’s taken my place"

Sheez.

How about ‘da da da’ ?