Be Here

Having a chance to be loud was fun…but so was finishing this without distraction.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8211406

MORE COW BELL!!!

Sorry duff, it wouldn’t stream tonight, soundclick or your song are busy. I’ll check it out after work tomorrow sometime.

Nice original sound again Duff. You never know quite what to expect in your sings…I like that! Like what you did with the voices. Good song!! :agree: :agree:

Quote: (Bruffie @ Oct. 13 2009, 1:41 AM)

Nice original sound again Duff. You never know quite what to expect in your sings...I like that! Like what you did with the voices. Good song!! :agree:
:agree:

Thanks Bruffie....Never know where the demons will take me. Here is a link to something a little different I have been trying to get Nixon to do some vocals on (POKE POKE). I thought a nice country RAP would be cool.

http://duffman123.home.mchsi.com/Rapmixdown.mp3

Dare to explore, dare to be different.

Wierd and wonderful. I like where the pedal steel creeps in around 1.50 :)

I like the overall sound and mix, and a good song.
Love the rhythm gtr mix.
By the way, do you use actual drums?

as soon as the verse kicked in, i was immediately whisked away, to starship’s “find your way back,” a tune i love. great!

i found myself wanting another layer or two of sound/instruments in some places “would you be here tomrrow…”, just to fill out the skeleton a little. clean guitars arpeggiating, or something, maybe a light pad.

incognito

Really cool guitar sounds. give us some detail!

Man? Ya had a perfect chance to sing in a raspy voice and you blew it! Your way domesticated. :laugh: Really lov the sound of that 12 string!
:agree:

Quote: (TomS @ Oct. 13 2009, 7:58 PM)

Really cool guitar sounds.
give us some detail!

Be Here 12ver recorded with ART Tube MP Studio pre & Oktava MK319. E-guitars in that song are just guitar-cable-amp.

The rap thingy...under VSTi strings is Reble 30 clean channel, humbuckers switch in center. Other guitar is single coils, Tour Master head, clean channel #2 slight over drive, FX loop set parallel, Didgitech delay - Digitech Multivoice chorus, output to ISO cab & SM57, Virtualizer Pro in insert at mixer set to large plate-hall reverb. Wasn't sure I liked the sound until I caught the low end reflection/schmear on the note decay.

WOW! I love this tune Duff! :agree: :agree: :agree:
Opening 12 string is awsum! Lead is very 60’s sounding! Great work!

Roger McGuinn Duffman! :)

BTW…I’ve been under the radar and weather for over a month with bad sinus and ears messed up…I ain’t dead yet tho.