Born Again American

It’s a COUNTRY thang.

Born Again American

I’m glad you posted that.
:agree: I have to admit though, I’m as fascinated by all that must have gone into making that video, as I am by the aim of it.

Thanks for posting that Poppa. It’s great… it kinda grabbed me a bit when I saw the words were scrolling right over the signature of my kin-folk. I think if he was around today, he’d be saying "Hmmm… what happened? Where did things go wrong? Weren’t these basic guidelines enough?"

D

Did you sign the pledge and join yer kin?

Did Ben Arnold sign the Declaration? :whistle:

Yup. Signed it.

My mom’s maiden name is “Carroll”, descended from Charles O’Carroll of Carrollton. I thought that was pretty cool when I found out about it. My great-great uncle spent a sizable sum of his fortune on researching the Carroll lineage. He was one of a team of scientists who pretty much pioneered modern micro-biology and genetic research. He made a mint off a few patented processes. It’s a crying shame his great-great nephew wasn’t in the will… :laugh:

Dad’s folks were a buncha riff-raff immigrants from Germany! :laugh: As much as I have to travel to Germany with the day job, I find that strangely ironic…

D