Build 2216

Hi Doc. and n-Trackers:
I’m bump’ing this thread to confirm that the “Small” download file size is back to “Normal” … The file size that I am downloading (Build 2221) is ~16.2 meg. in size…

Thank you Flavio for looking into this download issue… Builds 2216 through 2220 was taking me some 2.5 hours to download with my modem-and-dial-up…

I’ll be installing build 2221 as soon as I get the build downloaded… I’ll be watching the install progress as it 'Loads" on this P-111… watching for anything out-of-the-ordinary… as the install progresses…

Bill…

[EDIT]
I forgot to add…

When downloading the “Small File”, for the build Flavio has re-named the .exe

I use Get-Right when downloading these files just in case I have a failure of some kind with the internet connection…

Anyway, Flavio has designated the file and is calling the “Small” download ntrck_swsmall.exe

When I begin the downloads I re-name the build I’m downloading e.g. v5.0.4_b_2221_ntrck_swsmall.exe

I add the download to a “Named” folder… e.g. I call that folder v5.0.4… where all those versions/downloads, will be kept…

all that was wrong was the update (small download) got confused and pointed to the 32meg download on the webpage -

Dr J

Thanks for that reply… Whatever it was it’s working O.K. on this end… I’m at build 2221 now and all is working fine…

Bill…