Build   1800

Say Mwah…how did you add your 3rd AUX I’ve looked a little bit and can’t see how to do that
Cheers
Cruiser :p

file - settings - preferences - options - number of aux busses

Well, I’m happy to report that the weird scrollbars seem to be gone with the build 1801.

Thanks again a million, Flavio!

Quote (Mwah @ Mar. 19 2005,03:09)

(Yes, I know the mixer color scheme is modified. No, it doesn't affect the scrollbars.)

Hey Mwah. Maybe I missed this in the preferences but how did you change the colour scheme? I would really like to change mine to suit me!!! :;):

TIA,

Geoff

Geoff -

Go to File -> Settings -> Preferences -> Appearance and click the “Set Colors” button. After you’ve satisfied, restard the N.

Quote (Mwah @ Mar. 21 2005,08:40)
Geoff -

Go to File -> Settings -> Preferences -> Appearance and click the "Set Colors" button. After you've satisfied, restard the N.

Doh! for me. :O Appearance was what I was looking for.

Cheers!

Geoff

Geez thanks willy…I should look in the help box before I show my ignorance…doh!

Cheers

Nah, just have a poke around the settings, preferences and the drop down toolbars. I’m no expert but there’s a shiteload of stuff in there that only a few know about but when you do find it, you go “cool” (like the song information bit).

Willy.

Customize Toolbars is a great feature! I always put the splice tools, the (NEW! YAY!) MIDI echo button, Normalize, and a few other functions I use a lot on the toolbar.

I don’t Normalize very often, but it’s handy to select a section and use the “Scan” button to see what the peaks levels are. Just remember to Cancel, not OK. (Sometimes I forget and hit OK, … grumble … UNDO.) :cool:

UNDO is your friend! :p

teej

UNDO is your friend!
So is DON'T DO, but I fail to recognize that at times. I feel guilty later.
:D

BTW, Wickerman, those are nice colors. How do groups and MIDI channels look?

haha… Phoo…

teej