Can't get metronome to work

Hello all,

I’m trying to get the metronome to work in n-track. I’ve tried every setting available and can’t hear any test tones, nothing during playback or recording.

I’m sure I’ve missed something. Hoping someone may be able to help point it out. Thanks

HOLA.

THEY HAVE SUGGESTED To ME TO USE CLIPS OF AUDIO AS METRÓNOMO Or GUIDE OF TIME, IN PAGINAS IT ADVANCED MORE WITHIN THE FORUM ARE SUBJECTS RELATED TO THIS.THERE IS A CALLED METRONOMO VST METROBUS IN KVR.COM WHERE YOU CAN LOOK FOR IT.

I’M BER

What are you using to playback the metronome? an external midi device or internal synth on yur soundcard, or MS midi mapper or something else?

The metronome should work fine.
What is a better idea than using the metronome all the time though is to use the metronome to generate a wav file of you click track and then use the wav file as you click moving forward.

Make sure you check the 'enable live input processing from the input on the recording vu meter.(click on the little hammer looking thing)Then I believe you need to select a midi device if you want it play thru headphones.On my computer if I select PC speakers it plays thru the little speaker in the back of the CPU an then is picked up by the mic (annoying)

Hello, thank you all for the your help! 291dw, that did the trick.