Cirkus - Cheating The Reaper

Release Date 6/28

http://www.cirkusband.com/

We’re going to start shipping next Monday. :)

Recorded on ADAT
Mixed in n-Track Studio as 5.1
Mastered in Adobe Audition
Video created in Sony Vegas Pro and Sony Vegas Movie Studio
DVD created in Sony DVD Architect Studio

Quote: (phoo @ Jun. 25 2010, 2:15 AM)

http://www.cirkusband.com/

We're going to start shipping next Monday.
:)

Recorded on ADAT
Mixed in n-Track Studio as 5.1
Mastered in Adobe Audition
Video created in Sony Vegas Pro and Sony Vegas Movie Studio
DVD created in Sony DVD Architect Studio

Hey Phoo. Now don't get me wrong...I've always enjoyed bands from the geriatric crowd, but seriously dewd...

1. Tell your keyboards guy to lose the wig.

2. That Jerry Garcia mop your guitarist has looks really dried out...Conditioner Baybee..

3. That bassist...looks like Dick Cheney's son...tell him to guzzle a few Red Bulls before the set.

4. Which one are you? The singer? I have some suggestions for that guy too.

:peace: :whistle:

Great job, Phoo!!!

Nicely, Phoo. Just had a scoot round the Cirkus site - really nice.

Hi phoo:

Great…
Lots of energy on that stage…
Was that a Two-or-Three camera setup?
DO I remember you saying you had to re-record the Keys tracks????
Something like they didn’t appear on the ADAT??
or something????

Anyway, lots of mixing and mastering on that project…
Well done…
:agree:

Bill…

Quote: (woxnerw @ Jun. 25 2010, 4:29 PM)

Hi phoo:

Great..
Lots of energy on that stage..
Was that a Two-or-Three camera setup?
DO I remember you saying you had to re-record the Keys tracks????
Something like they didn't appear on the ADAT??
or something????

Anyway, lots of mixing and mastering on that project..
Well done..

Bill..

Hey Bill - I just had this krazy vision of you headbanging and stage-diving at a Cirkus gig. It was rather humorous to say the least. :)

Nice one, Phoo. Lovin’ the Gogol Bordello influence:-)

The work required to do a video like that is hard to imagine…

Hey,Flanders: Part Deux:

If they did that stuff 40-45 years ago I could probably handle it…
However, I was doing hard-core Country back then…
The bouncers would be watching you big time if you behaved like that in the bars we played in, back then…

There’s a lot of sound coming off that stage from a quartet, phoo…

The cuties are really enjoying the stuff you’re doing on that stage…

Bill…

Quote: (woxnerw @ Jun. 26 2010, 3:18 AM)

The work required to do a video like that is hard to imagine..

Hey,Flanders: Part Deux:

If they did that stuff 40-45 years ago I could probably handle it..
However, I was doing hard-core Country back then..
The bouncers would be watching you big time if you behaved like that in the bars we played in, back then..

There's a lot of sound coming off that stage from a quartet, phoo..

The cuties are really enjoying the stuff you're doing on that stage..

Bill..

So you're sayin that at this point due to arthritic bones, reduced testosterone levels and reduced dexterity from distended abs that at best.......you could hold up a Bic lighter? :D

Hey… You said that… not me… :p :laugh: :) :laugh: You’re readin between the lines … again.

Bill…

Sorry, Bill. I didn’t answer one of your questions. Yes, we had to restore the keys on Kashmir unfortunately. That was the only place, mainly because it was the only song we did that required them. Denny only sat in on two songs. (His band, Rock of Ages, was one of the opening acts – 80’s hair band music – what a trip into the past!)

Hmmm…reading tween the lines is an art. Gotta be able to read the lines before reading between them though.

In all seriousness…Flanders is way closer to reality than many want to admit…it’s still a lot of fun getting old except for the aches and pains and can’t see and can’t hear… The fun really starts when you don’t give a heck anymore. I’m having a blast!

I don’t think any of us thought we’d have so much fun making total fools of ourselves in public at our age.

Straight up, Phoo. It’s about ‘fun’ - end of.
I’m writing and recording stuff that I meant to get round to 25yrs ago.
Who gives a funk?

Quote: (phoo @ Jun. 27 2010, 4:57 PM)

Sorry, Bill. I didn't answer one of your questions. Yes, we had to restore the keys on Kashmir unfortunately. That was the only place, mainly because it was the only song we did that required them. Denny only sat in on two songs. (His band, Rock of Ages, was one of the opening acts -- 80's hair band music -- what a trip into the past!)

Hmmm...reading tween the lines is an art. Gotta be able to read the lines before reading between them though.

In all seriousness...Flanders is way closer to reality than many want to admit....it's still a lot of fun getting old except for the aches and pains and can't see and can't hear..... The fun really starts when you don't give a heck anymore. I'm having a blast!

I don't think any of us thought we'd have so much fun making total fools of ourselves in public at our age.

Do the chicks still dig you? Do you still get the occasional titty-flash? Or....are the guys over by the bar discussing Hemi's and Binford-5000 grills during your rendition of Highway-Star? That'll tell ya if you should still be wankin it on stage or not. :)
Quote:

Do the chicks still dig you? Do you still get the occasional titty-flash?

Uh oh....you just showed how little you know about cirkus. So, yes and yes....what do you mean occasional? Used to be multiple time every night. It was bad night when Steve didn't get someone up on stage so everyone could enjoy...them. It's only occasional now because we don't got out much anymore.

Watch the video and you'll see some 'folks' we know quite well, though we didn't think it was too cool to put everything on the video. We don't harbor any deep seated death wishes...most of us are attached...and so are they. We might not give a heck but we aren't THAT stupid. :laugh:
Quote: (phoo @ Jun. 28 2010, 1:23 AM)

Quote:

Do the chicks still dig you?
Do you still get the occasional titty-flash?

Uh oh....you just showed how little you know about cirkus. So, yes and yes....what do you mean occasional? Used to be multiple time every night. It was bad night when Steve didn't get someone up on stage so everyone could enjoy...them. It's only occasional now because we don't got out much anymore.

Watch the video and you'll see some 'folks' we know quite well, though we didn't think it was too cool to put everything on the video. We don't harbor any deep seated death wishes...most of us are attached...and so are they. We might not give a heck but we aren't THAT stupid.
:laugh:

Ok...so you're the guitar player since "Steve" is the chick magnet who has the free hands to lure the MILF's and Cougars onto the stage.. Check out Aussie conditioner with Lemon & Herbs. That gray brillo mop will melt right down to your noggin, take shape and have you lookin like Johnny Depp. Or maybe Rick Ocasek. :peace: :whistle:

http://phootoons.com/hair/

:laugh:

Quote: (phoo @ Jun. 28 2010, 8:43 PM)

Day'um....yer an 'Ol Rocker from waaaaay back, mang. I like you. I'm officially a Phoo Phanboy... :)
Quote: (Flanders: Part Deux @ Jun. 28 2010, 11:55 PM)

Quote: (phoo @ Jun. 28 2010, 8:43 PM)

Day'um....yer an 'Ol Rocker from waaaaay back, mang.
I like you.
I'm officially a Phoo Phanboy...

Flanders: Part Deux:

You're right on.

BuD..
I agree with you..

Bill..