Conclusive proof phoo was arrested

Are these pic’s forgeries - you decide!!

Look closely at the picture…see where it says “Microsoft Security”? Hmm…maybe he works at Microsoft…or maybe the Microsoft Police busted him for using an outdated version of Windows…

Idiot.

dead as a heartattack…

Look closely at the picture....see where it says "Microsoft Security"? Hmm....maybe he works at Microsoft
Exactly! It's very easy to see that these are not real mug shots. However, what if they did look like real mug shots - would you so easily jump to the conclusion that phoo had been arrested. You might if you only believed what your eyes showed you.

My point is that that you have go deeper, unsing scientific methods, when explaining things. You have to ask ALL the questions & come up with reasonable explanations for ALL cases.

That's why the MS Word doc test, by itself, is NOT enough to prove anything about the CBS documents.

I was arrested. I was found guilty. I did spend two weeks in jail. Prove these aren’t real. I say they are. I am serious when I say these are real. You assume they aren’t and use it as a joke to cover your misunderstanding of an unrelated subject. What’s your proof that these are forgeries?

But these pic’s don’t colloborate your story?

PS - I was arrested once & it was no fun (DUI). They didn’t take mug shots & I got off because I was below 0.08. I was fooling with the cassette player in my truck & swerved to avoid hitting a parked vehicle. There was a cop right behind me. I had just come from a party & had had several beers but I wasn’t drunk (my blood alcohol level verified this).

What’s that metal bar sticking out of your head, phoo? Alien antenna? ???

It’s plastic foot long ruler. It’s proof I’m taller than a foot. But if you say it’s an alien antennae I’ll by that. At least it’s not a South Park satellite dish. :)

<!–QuoteBegin>

But these pic’s don’t colloborate your story?

I never said they did. I said the pictures are not forgeries. I said I was arrested. Pictures were taken then. These pictures are not forgeries.

Yes, they collaborate my story but they don’t corroborate it.

I realize you linked to them as a joke (or as an attempt to out me in some way).

All I say is that I stand by my story and the facts back me up.
Quote (MidnightToker @ Sep. 15 2004,10:21)
Exactly! It's very easy to see that these are not real mug shots. However, what if they did look like real mug shots - would you so easily jump to the conclusion that phoo had been arrested. You might if you only believed what your eyes showed you.

My point is that that you have go deeper, unsing scientific methods, when explaining things. You have to ask ALL the questions & come up with reasonable explanations for ALL cases.

That's why the MS Word doc test, by itself, is NOT enough to prove anything about the CBS documents.

How do you know they're not real mug shots? Have you gone deeper? Have you used scientific methods? Did you ask ALL the questions and come up with the reasonable explanation? Maybe he scanned them in and added "Microsoft Security" in there so he could post them on his website for the whole world to see and not be embarrassed by them being "real" mug shots. And, by the way, these *are* what mug shots look like.

Let's see....forged documents? Heh, it's an election year and neither candidate is worth two squats and most of the country knows it. The mud slinging has only just begun and will get worse before November. Are the documents faked? My opinion, based solely on the fact that it involves politicians and with my opinion also being that ALL politicians are crooks, liars and cheats who will do "anything" to get elected, no scientific method involved, says "probably".

But I have an idea - YOU know all there is to know about everything, why don't YOU run?

Idiot.

Phoo - it was a joke. I saw them on your site & couldn’t resist. However, I thought on doing it only after the CBS discussion.

And IS - you raise valid points!