Credit where credit's due

Digitech

I’d like to abuse this little corner of the internet to give credit to a bit of good service I recieved.

I have a Digitech multi-effects floor pedal (GNX-3). The pedals have been getting tired and I’ve needed to apply a bit more pressure than usual to get the patches etc to change.

On a whim I emailed Digitech support (US) to ask about this problem and they very promptly emailed me back with the contact details for their support agent in the UK. Another quick email from me to the UK agent and a few days later a jiffy bag arrived on my doorstep (FOC) with replacement rubber bits for my pedals.

Very simple, but good news and good service.

Thanks Digitech!

There! I’ve said it now.

Cool… That’s good to hear Mark. Good customer service gets remembered when yours truly is out gear shopping. The BAD stories get remembered too… so all you “baddies” ain’t gettin’ none of my greenbacks!

D

This is a good thing to see cause I had bought a Digitech Vocalist 3 last month,its the box that makes one guy sound like the BeeGee’s :laugh:

Hi Mark A:

That’s a nice story…
I’m sure you sent them a reply mail to tell them you got your GNX-3 Pedal fixed and up-and-running again…
You’ll be remembered for that…
I remember working at the Musicstop way back when…
I would maybe, get 1-in-100 guys phoning back and thanking me for getting “whatever they would bring in” …
These guys would be Road Musicians…
They could be anywhere across the country…
Some of them would save up there stage gear for me to service the next time they would be in town…
There was some hard working guys out there on the road…
99.9% of them were the greatest guys…
How they ever did it (year-in-and-year-out) was beyond my imagination…

Bill…

Quote: (wozz @ Nov. 25 2008, 3:00 PM)

makes one guy sound like the BeeGee's :laugh:

Okay... I guess that's a good thing? :laugh:

*running for cover*

D