delta 44 and midi

delta 44 and midi

My ant is sending me her delta44 sound card. Wich im very excited about,but im very interested in midi,and i dont think it has midi ins and outs,is there somthing else tha i can use to conect my midi controler and still use the delta 44 for my audio?

Litmus

ok so i was just serching online and found a single midi usb interface,basicly a wire with midi on one side and usb on the other this might work for me has any one here used such a device with ntrack
Litmus

What kind of soundcard do you have now ?, I was using my Delta 66 with my soundblaster live, now I am using the 66 with the onboard card from my new motherboard…good enough for midi.

I have a soundblaster live teo but its real basic one in and three out,no midi .

Litmus, the joystick plug on the Soundblaster Live card is the midi connection, You will need an adapter to use most external midi devices, but I do not think you should have much problem finding one. I used a Delta44 with a Live card for a couple years, and had a midi keyboard conected directly to the Live card, and it worked just fine.

Good luck!

'til next time;
Tony W

Thanx so much thats should work for me then

Litmus