Electronic Musician Magazine

Desperate plea …

Ok … I have tried in vein to locate the September issue of EM (the one with the N-Track article) for almost a month now.

Nobody in my little one-horse town carries EM. I have subscibed to EM … but my subscription wont start until October!

So … here is what I’m asking. If anybody out there can purchase an extra copy and ship it to me, I will reimburse you, plus chip in something for your trouble. I can either send you a check or money order. However, if somebody has a paypal account, that would be even better, as I can immediatly transfer funds into it.

If anybody out there is able to do this, please PM or email me, and we can work out the details. Please contact me first though, as to avoid a duplicated effort. :wink:

Thanks in advance!

Hey there !

This is from their website subscription FAQ:

"Do you sell back-issues?

Yes we do! The price per copy of most back-issues is $10.00, pre-paid in US funds. Checks should be made out to Electronic Musician and submitted to: Electronic Musician, PO Box 1929, Marion, OH 43306. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing. For faster service, your credit card may be used by calling 1- 800-245-2737."

FAQ

Does this help ?

I get two copies of each issue (one home, one school) - pm me and I will mail it to you.

Thanks for the replies!

The issue has been resolved. (pun intended). :p