Erasing single events (MIDI)

Is it possible to erase single events by clicking on them, rather than looping them?

Thanks for any help.

Right click on the MIDI track and choose events list, and you can pick any event and erase it. Alternatively you can go to the piano roll view and click on the red X in the tool bar. Then click and drag a small box over event(s) you want to erase. Not sure if this is what you’re talking about.

“…erase by…looping them?”

?

Quote (HotDogWater @ April 24 2007,07:33)
Right click on the MIDI track and choose events list, and you can pick any event and erase it. Alternatively you can go to the piano roll view and click on the red X in the tool bar. Then click and drag a small box over event(s) you want to erase. Not sure if this is what you're talking about.

Thanks. It did answer my question. I should have been more clear.

I was working Piano Roll, and selected the "Red Cross" and I was wondering if I could then simply click on a note event to delete it. That can be handy in tight-packed situations, rather than loop-selecting.

However, I can live with it.

Events List.... uggh! :p However, it can be useful for diagnosis.
Thanks again
Quote (phoo @ April 24 2007,10:07)
"...erase by...looping them?"

?

Sorry. Lassooing.

I find it a lot quicker to just right-click, then cut, a note I want to get rid of. Of course, if you are saving a previous part in the clipboard, this will over-write it, but hey! Nothing is perfect, eh? :)

'til next time;
tony w