eSession beta VST is available

crashes here too … video is causing mine to crash, great idea but I think the idea is about 5 years ahead of the technology. When do I get my flying car by the way?

FLYING CAR HERE

Billy Mays voice

"Order today and we’ll DOUBLE your order! You get TWO, that’s right TWO flying cars! Your friends and neighbors will be amazed! I’ll even throw in 16 tons of Oxy-clean to get your underwear clean and white after those rough landings…"

D

Right Pops, it crashed on Flavio too.
Flav has contacted Marc so maybe the two of them can get this thunderbird in the air pretty soon!

It’s long gone in my trash can. Let me know if it happens.

It will depend on Marc, I was getting hints of a dll error in the v/glass vst, and flavio stated that was the problem. It will be fun when it happens. I’ll get ready for it with a little more ram. Could happen. Happy to see Flavio taking an interest and you too. But I do expect baby steps when it first starts working. Well see.

Yep, trash can here too. It’d be bad enough for someone to hear my “playing” live, let alone see me doing it, LOL.

Which if the video got recorded, mine could be a new horror flick :laugh:

And to be clear on a previous post, the PC didn’t crash, just nTrack, no bug filed on Glass, but nTrack dump file was reported.

I followed up with a letter to Marc to get his responce. Here is what he said:

Levi,

I definitely tried in nTrack studio and had no crashes. Flavio gave me a serial and I downloaded, installed and instantiated VG on the Guitar Track. I was able to send the guitar track audio over to my Mac running Ableton Live and from the Mac to the PC again.

My test machines are:
Sony Vaio Laptop - 1.8Ghz 1GB RAM
Dell Inspiron Laptop 1.66Ghz 2GB RAM
Camera: Logitech Quickcam

Our next beta, which I expect very soon, will have some logging features, so that we can better analyze crashes. Thank you for your patience. We are happy to have you beta testing with nTrack. Things will work better soon.

One thing you should try: remove the AbstractPlaneVDIG.qtx Quicktime Component and restart nTrack (so use no video encoding) and see if that makes a difference.

Regards,

Marc

Quote: (Levi @ Apr. 20 2009, 4:34 PM)

I followed up with a letter to Marc to get his responce.
Here is what he said:

Levi,

I definitely tried in nTrack studio and had no crashes.
Flavio gave me a serial and I downloaded, installed and instantiated VG on the Guitar Track.
I was able to send the guitar track audio over to my Mac running Ableton Live and from the Mac to the PC again.

My test machines are:
Sony Vaio Laptop - 1.8Ghz 1GB RAM
Dell Inspiron Laptop 1.66Ghz 2GB RAM
Camera: Logitech Quickcam

Our next beta, which I expect very soon, will have some logging features, so that we can better analyze crashes.
Thank you for your patience.
We are happy to have you beta testing with nTrack.
Things will work better soon.

One thing you should try:
remove the AbstractPlaneVDIG.qtx Quicktime Component and restart nTrack (so use no video encoding) and see if that makes a difference.

Regards,

Marc

Sounds do able, wonder what we are doing wrong?

maybe it only goes on the track you want to send? NOT on the main mixer - duh… a little instruction would help.

yea the guitar track.

I guess that will help with the vocals? lol darn another prob.

I’m still getting a crash and with a cam hooked up. Wonder what Marck knows about nTrack that we don’t know? hmmmmmm?

Any of you running XP? My v/glass crash was with vista. So far Marc has done all his work and tests with XP.

Duh huh, the read me file said to put the vst on the main mixer.

It’s off my machine anyways, not trying again.

Marc has enough info to make adjustments, a new beta will be out soon enough.
I’ll let ya know when one installs and loads then you can check it out. I like the idea of this tool and will definitely be making use of it. :)

thanks for staying with this Levi - let us know when. Thanks