Extending Trial Version

Ntrack

I downloaded the trial version, which expired, I then requested an extension to that trial.

Now the extension to the trial has expired, is it possible to request another extension? I can’t see the option to do this anywhere.

Obviously I plan on buying the full version (I have had it before, but a couple of years ago, and ive changed computers since), but I haven’t got the funds to do this for the next 2 days or so.

I was hoping to work on an idea before this. It’s not the end of the world if I can’t, was just curious.

Wouldn’t hurt to ask Flavio again.

Quote: (Jow @ Sep. 28 2009, 11:58 AM)

I downloaded the trial version, which expired, I then requested an extension to that trial.

Now the extension to the trial has expired, is it possible to request another extension? I can't see the option to do this anywhere.

Obviously I plan on buying the full version (I have had it before, but a couple of years ago, and ive changed computers since), but I haven't got the funds to do this for the next 2 days or so.

I was hoping to work on an idea before this. It's not the end of the world if I can't, was just curious.

The trial period can currently be extended twice, each time for 15 days for a total of 40 days (10 initial days + 2x15 days.
Once the first extension is over n-Track should popup a window that says "Trial expired" with a button that reads "Extend trial".
When you click that button a web page should open where you can request the new trial-extension registration codes.
On the 3rd time you try to extend the trial n-Track should still show the "Extend trial" button but the web page should say something like "You have reached the maximum number of trial extensions".

Flavio.

I you just need to work on something for a day or two till you get the money you should request an older version link from FLav, (since you already paid for it) then you can upgrade from there and save $.

Flav has all your data stored of who you are and when you purchased and he has helped me several times get the older versions after crashes or when I got a new computer which I then upgraded to newer versions later.

IF that does not work right away and you REALLY must track TODAY try:

Audacity

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Quote: (jeremysdemo @ Sep. 29 2009, 1:01 PM)

I you just need to work on something for a day or two till you get the money you should request an older version link from FLav, (since you already paid for it) then you can upgrade from there and save $.

Flav has all your data stored of who you are and when you purchased and he has helped me several times get the older versions after crashes or when I got a new computer which I then upgraded to newer versions later.

Audacity

keep shinin

"Flav" eh? You guys sound tight. Going out for burgers and drinks later after work? :laugh:

I’m still trying to figure out what these are…

Quote: (Hugh Jass @ Sep. 30 2009, 12:14 AM)

Quote: (jeremysdemo @ Sep. 29 2009, 1:01 PM)

Audacity

keep shinin

"Flav" eh?
You guys sound tight.
Going out for burgers and drinks later after work?
:laugh:

DO they have burgers in Italy?
:laugh: :p :laugh:

ahhh my favorite search engine, phoophinder. :agree:

Quote: (phoo @ Sep. 30 2009, 11:32 AM)

Hmmm...they remind me of the "FreeCreditReport.Com" dudes.

I had to look twice…
It sure looked like Hugh Jass sittin behind those tubs…
till that guy got in-the-way of the camera…

Then that guy looked liked him…
:laugh:
:)
:p

Then I though…
what’s he doin way over there , anyway. ????

Bill…

Quote: (Flavio Antonioli @ Sep. 28 2009, 3:40 PM)

The trial period can currently be extended twice, each time for 15 days for a total of 40 days (10 initial days + 2x15 days.
Once the first extension is over n-Track should popup a window that says "Trial expired" with a button that reads "Extend trial".
When you click that button a web page should open where you can request the new trial-extension registration codes.
On the 3rd time you try to extend the trial n-Track should still show the "Extend trial" button but the web page should say something like "You have reached the maximum number of trial extensions".

Flavio.

Flavio,

I used up the initial trial period, and tried to extend my trial.
But the webpage for extending the trial says there should be registration codes below - but there are no codes.

And each time I login it just says the same thing - but no codes?

I tried it in both Firefox 3 and IE 8.

What am I missing here?

Thanks,
Kurt
Quote: (kurtlingle @ Jun. 02 2010, 8:17 PM)

Quote: (Flavio Antonioli @ Sep. 28 2009, 3:40 PM)

Flavio.

Flavio,

I used up the initial trial period, and tried to extend my trial.
But the webpage for extending the trial says there should be registration codes below - but there are no codes.

And each time I login it just says the same thing - but no codes?

I tried it in both Firefox 3 and IE 8.

What am I missing here?

Thanks,
Kurt

Kurt,

please try the trial extension again, we made some changes to the server yesterday and the trial extension page was not working correctly last night. The problem should now be fixed.
Please let me know if you continue having problems.

Flavio.
Quote: (Flavio Antonioli @ Jun. 03 2010, 7:40 AM)

Kurt,

please try the trial extension again, we made some changes to the server yesterday and the trial extension page was not working correctly last night. The problem should now be fixed.
Please let me know if you continue having problems.

Flavio.

Flavio,

That fixed it!
Great. I love your product and plan to buy it soon once I get the funds straightened out.

Thanks!
Kurt