Extreme bummer of a day...

Quote:

Is it too early to tell how his death will affect the Plant's Health..

We'll keep rocking on to the best if our abilities Bill. Carlos wouldn't have had it any other way. The BIG CHEESE who was Carlos' boss is over here now. He actually spoke at the funeral. Anyway... the search is on for a new 'coach' for the company. They'll have a very hard time IMO. It will be tough finding a guy who grew up in the business, was a Chem-E, business management/financial management expert etc... AND also knew EVERYBODY in the industry. It's gonna be a tough pair of shoes to fill.

D

I have no idea how the buisness of this plant operates…
But…
In my opinion the person who replaces Carlos, would be best filled by someone from the Inside…
so-to-speak…
Spoken from/by someone who isn’t biased…
that is…

Promotions should be looked at…
BIg Time…

Life must continue…
Holy Moly… :)
???

Bill…

Very sorry to hear D. My sympathies to you and all that have been touched by this loss.

I drive a motorcycle (in NJ) and am acutely aware of all the many dangers about me.
Inattentiveness on the roads these days is just sky rocketing. I’ve been riding for 40 years but am thinking of hanging it up just because it’s getting crazy out here.
Especially aggravating for me is seeing some of the idiot antics by other motorcyclists on top of all the other issues.

Sadly just heard about the report about the women who was drunk, stoned, drove the wrong way down a highway early in the morning and killed most of the children in her vehicle and 3 strangers in the other.

Senseless, Senseless loss of life.

Sad days.

Quote: (woxnerw @ Aug. 05 2009, 11:33 AM)

would be best filled by someone from the Inside..
so-to-speak..
Spoken from/by someone who isn't biased..
that is..

Promotions should be looked at..

Geez I hope NOT Bill!

One of the best things about Carlos was his ability to keep the morons at bay! He kept them doing what they could do and kept them away from what they could FUBAR. :laugh:

He once offered me the Manufacturing Plant Managers job, a BIG promotion. After I stopped laughing, I told him the Federal Reserve couldn't print enough money in a year to get me to take that job. Some things are worth more than money and I think he actually respected me more for turning it down.

D