EzDrummer how to get separate tracks

hello
im doing some mix with Ezdrummer plug, as instrument.

Ezdrummer has in his mixer, the possiblity to send Snare, kicks, etc… to separate channels

but in n-track studio 9 i cant see where do i need to configure this instrument with input 1, input 2, input 3, etc…

someone could help me?

ok folks, i found it, but it was like “where is wally?”
:laugh:

in the EZdrummer instrument track, in tle rigth low corner, there is a little icon to expand all the sub-tracks contained in the EZDrummer

when you click it, you can see it, and you can assing from EZ…
is very ussefull to EQ each part alone

hope this could be helpfull for other users

:agree:

Moved, Good Tip!

PACO :)

Hi.
I can’t find this option on my channel mixer.
How do I get multichannel in Ezdrummer?
Thanks!

To use multichannel instruments, add them as a standalone instrument channel using the “Add channel” → “Add new instrument channel” command from the top main menu.

Flavio.

Thanks for the reply.

On Ezdrummer 2 now shows the menu, but when I route from inside Ezdrummer to other channel besides 1, I get no sound.

On Ezdrummer 3 doesn’t shows the option.

Jesersob,

we’ve tested EzDrummer 2 and the multi output routing seems to work properly on both 32 bit and 64 bit plug-in. We noticed some issues when the plug-in is bridged, which means that you’re using the 32 bit version of the plug-in with n-Track 64 bit. We’ll work on it.

Regarding EzDrummer 3, we reproduced the issue with the multi output routing which seems to be caused by the fact that now you can change the number of output channels from within the plug-in itself, switching from stereo mode to multi output one. We’ll address this issue as soon as possible.

Andrea

Thanks Andrea.

I have the 64 bit version.

I have discovered that if I unckeck the “64 bit mixing option” works as intended…