EzDrummer support

Are we going to be getting n-track to run ezdrummer properly anytime soon?
thanks

who is EZ and why won’t ntrack let him run?

if I want to get my drummer to run I just stick a lighter to the side of his leg, oh, badda bim.

my only suggestion would be to use something like VST host with EZ Drummer :agree:

dontcare

Quote: (rockin4themaster @ Oct. 22 2011, 9:21 AM)

Are we going to be getting n-track to run ezdrummer properly anytime soon?
thanks

What problem do you have exactly using EZ Drummer with n-Track?
I am aware of a problem dragging MIDI parts from EZ Drummer to n-Track when the tempo is different from the default 120 bpm.
We are working on a fix that should be released within a couple of weeks.
If you're having other problems it would be great if you could describe the issues with some detail.

Thanks.

Flavio.

Build 2834 should fix the issue when dragging from EZDrummer when bpm is not the default.
Please let me know if you find other compatibility problems with EZDrummers.

Flavio.

Hey Flavio, I’m trying to set up EZdrummer to run in n-Track 8.1.4 (Windows 10), but when I try to scan the Toontrack directory for available plug-ins, it doesn’t show up.

What am I doing wrong?

Make sure you’ve added the directory where the VST plugin dll is located in the set of VST folders (Settings -> Preferences -> Paths -> Set VST folders). In the box where you can enter the VST folders press the “Show log” button to see a log of the vst scan. Also make sure that you’re using the 32/64 bit version of n-Track that matches EZdrummer. The 64 bit version of n-Track should be able to load the 32 bit version of EZDrummer via nBridge, but the 32 bit version of n-Track will not try to load a 64 bit plugin.
Also make sure that EZDrummer is installed correctly.

Flavio.

I see. It sounds like the problem is that I’m running the EZD2 (which is 64 bit), but the 32 bit version of n-Track.

I switched from 64 to the 32 bit version after Andrea told me (Ticket # 707770) that an issue I was having with my VST instruments would be resolved if I did.

I’m assuming then that the way to resolve this is to revert to the back to EZD from EZD2?

That should read that I switched back from the 64 to 32 bit version of n-Track after the conversation with Andrea.

one quick question.

im ussing ezdrummer and ntrack, booth lastest versions, and booth 64bits.

when i launch ezdrummer pluggin inside ntrack, is mark it as 32bits plug.

is correct this function?

Darivo,

the 32 bit sign you’re referring to is the format used for audio processing, i.e. 32 bit float. This is independent of the CPU architecture, i.e. both the 32 bit (x86) and 64 bit (x64) versions of n-Track can process in either 32 or 64 bit. This is controlled with the “64 bit mixing” option in the Settings menu. 64 bit mixing offers greater audio quality (although 32 bit is usually good enough) at the cost of slightly higher cpu usage.

Flavio.

Quote: (Flavio Antonioli @ Jul. 12 2018, 11:08 AM)

Darivo,

the 32 bit sign you're referring to is the format used for audio processing, i.e. 32 bit float. This is independent of the CPU architecture, i.e. both the 32 bit
(x86) and 64 bit (x64) versions of n-Track can process in either 32 or 64 bit. This is controlled with the "64 bit mixing" option in the Settings menu. 64 bit mixing offers greater audio quality (although 32 bit is usually good enough) at the cost of slightly higher cpu usage.

Flavio.

hello flavio, im fernando (you know because my multiple support tickes , sorry!!)

i use EzMix & Ezdrummer booth 64b
in the first, i used Ntrack 9 standart, with those pluggins.
as you said, this was the reasson to ntrack used 32b mix

the question is some days ago, i upgraded to extended version of Ntrack with 64b support, but the plugins countinues ussing 32b mixing.

on my 2 registered copies of Ntrack ext. works the same way...

but with your embedded plugs doesnt happend

i checked folders of the toontrack pluggins and there are in the 64b path

maybe i need to reinstall toontrack programs??

thanks!

Probably the cause of the issue is that EZ drummer doesn’t support 64 bit signals. Again this totally unrelated to the CPU 64 or 32 bit architecture. As you can see in the EZ drummer properties you attached the plugin CPU architecture is 64 bit. That doesn’t automatically mean that it can process 64 bit signals. You may want to verify this with Toontrack support.

Cheers,
Flavio.

Thanks Flavio

Quote: (Flavio Antonioli @ Jul. 16 2018, 6:29 PM)

Probably the cause of the issue is that EZ drummer doesn't support 64 bit signals. Again this
totally unrelated to the CPU 64 or 32 bit architecture. As you can see in the EZ drummer properties you attached the plugin CPU architecture is 64 bit. That doesn't automatically mean that it can process 64 bit signals. You may want to verify this with Toontrack support.

Cheers,
Flavio.

hello again flavio

i posted in toontrack support forum about this problem (and some missing hits from Ezdrummer that i also send you in the support ticket)

https://www.toontrack.com/forum....strokes

regards