FADE OUT - UNDO?

I can’t undo a fade out on a selection

I think it’s corrected in the 5.0.8 version, but is there any trick to undo a fade out in the 5.0.4 version?
I can’t recover the original volume of my song… :(

Thank you for helping me!

Again:
I think if you go to “EDIT” then to Volumn/Pan Drawing then to “FLATEN Tracks”… That might be what you’re looking for…

If IT ain’t… Don’t “Save” or “Save-as” … Anything… when you close n-Track…

See if that helps…

Bill…

If you have just done the fade out, you can just keep clicking undo.

Otherwise it’s a manual edit, isn’t it? I dunno, I’m still in version 4.

I’ve down many things since I’ve made the fade out, so I can’t undo it.
I already have tried “FLATEN TRACKS” but it doesn’t work.

However, I’ve found today that holding “ALT” in Ntrack draws the volumes, and I think I can manually change each volume but it’s a long work!

Thank you for your answers!

Just something to consider… If you still have the orignal track … import IT into the timeline and start a fresh edit of the track just before you did the Track Fade… Then do a “Save As” and “re-name” with a new .sng file… You wouldn’t loose any of the work you have done up untill now… Maybe…

Bill…

See:
I’d like to be able to and or Have the ability to re-open that previous post and create an “EDIT”… When I attempt to edit/add something in addition to… I am denied access to the edit feature…

So… I am gonna post it here…

IT ain’t anything BIG… But something I just want to say…

Flavio likes the Atl and Ctrl or Tab keyboard buttons… So. if you are searching for something that you are unable to locate, just hold one of those buttons down and press letters down to see what opens on your timeline and or mixer strips… Sometimes, you can get yourself out of a bunch of trouble by trying that first… Well…

Bill…

Did you right click on each of the nodes, and erase the node?

You can highlight the faded section with the pencil tool, switch to the volume drawing tool, right click on any of the nodes, then click ‘remove selected nodes’.

Good luck!

'til next time;
wynot

Quote: (woxnerw @ May 19 2007, 7:07 PM)

"Flavio likes the Atl and Ctrl or Tab keyboard buttons.. So. if you are searching for something that you are unable to locate, just hold one of those buttons down and press letters down to see what opens on your timeline and or mixer strips.. "

Surely, there is a list of those somewhere...?

Thanks,
David

You should be able to highlight the section and then right click to have the “selected Nodes” removed.
(This is just one of the many reasons why version 6 is a good deal - there is a history window!)

That should work, If that does not work, I would try Bill’s advise and reload the track and copy the other settings onto that one - however, I feel sure the highlight right click will let you remove the nodes.
Hope so!
Bax

click on the black WEDGE shaped icon - green volume lines will appear - right click in track then ENVELOPES / FLATTEN ENVELOPE - line returns to flat,

M.R.