Father's Day

Happy Father’s Day all you mothers out there!

Seems like father’s day has sunk to the level of ground hog day for sure.
Why is that?
Absentee fathers I presume?

Anyway - if no one has noticed - it’s father’s day.

Got a new Blue Ray player here! :agree:

i got the latest DVD volume of family guy. one of the 2-3 shows i actually watch on tv. now the collection is up-to-date!

my wife is awesome!

no one here when i got home, though. hmmm…this has happened before…

You should get laid TODAY at the least!
:laugh:

HAPPY DADDY’s DAY DUUUUUUUDES xx :love: xx

Happy Father’s Day Men!

Levi must be a single man! :laugh:

Buddy "What did you get for Father’s Day Man?"
Man "I got 2 shirts and I got laid"
Buddy "So what are you frowning about man?"
Man “All three presents were 2 sizes too big!”

:laugh: :agree:

True Yaz :) When asked for children way back when, in my minds eye I saw my desire to play my guitar AND the small amount of cash in my wallet. So I asked for a year to think about it. No little Levi’s running around! I’m sure of this, I have great rhythm! :laugh:
Hope you guys where made to feel special today. Your definitely special around here!

Don’t let this get around but I think all musicians should be single :laugh:
Ange, it’s ok, I like married musicians just fine!

I got a great meal at a favorite restaurant… and the check. :disagree:

Oh well…

D

Quote: (Diogesneez @ Jun. 21 2009, 9:02 PM)

I got a great meal at a favorite restaurant... and the check.
:disagree:

Oh well...

D

:laugh: Very short leash!

Welcome back D!

Hey JDET.

I believe that Family Guy is the greatest gift a human being can give another human being. Funniest show on TV. Cringingly near the knuckle sometimes, but that’s what makes it so ace! Enjoy the box set!

“It wasn’t about the eggs, really. I don’t, I don’t think…It’s just there’s always been this tension between Lois and I. And it’s not that I want to kill Lois, it’s that I want her not to be alive…anymore. And then I wonder if all women are this difficult…and I think to myself, ‘Wouldn’t it be wonderful if I turned out to be a homosexual?’” - Stewie Griffin

Quote: (dazzi_g @ Jun. 22 2009, 3:25 AM)

Hey JDET.

I believe that Family Guy is the greatest gift a human being can give another human being. Funniest show on TV. Cringingly near the knuckle sometimes, but that's what makes it so ace! Enjoy the box set!

"It wasn't about the eggs, really. I don't, I don't think...It's just there's always been this tension between Lois and I. And it's not that I want to kill Lois, it's that I want her not to be alive...anymore. And then I wonder if all women are this difficult...and I think to myself, 'Wouldn't it be wonderful if I turned out to be a homosexual?'" - Stewie Griffin

Hell yeah, you gotta love the random chicken fights too!

this deserves a thread all of it's own...

"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert." - Peter Griffin

this made me fall around in fits the other day...

"Excuse me, is your refrigerator running? Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually."

how do they gat away with it?! hehe...awesome :D

Ange x

Another favourite…
"A degenerate am I? Well, YOU are a festizio. See? I can make up words too."

Don’t get me started… :)

don’t get me started, since i own them all and watch them regularly. ???

can’t believe you de-generates watch that stuff! My Name is Earl is the best show on TV. Must be my refined taste in viewing that leans me toward quality. :laugh:

Oh come on Poppa, how can you NOT like a show that has this quote:

Lawyer: "Peter, Sarah has decided to press sexual harrasssment charges against you."
Peter: "Sarah…Is that the one we video taped taking a dump?"

I mean, COME ON!!

:laugh:

Equal opportunity offensiveness!!! Frank Zappa started it. Family Guy takes over the reins.

(Stewie is my hero)