For The Record

Which hat?

This is really directed at Pop’Willis about the all***'s collaborations.
You know that suggestion for using actual players was just that, a suggestion.
And when I said that I had my musician hat on.
No one else here agreed.
And after thinking about it with my nTrack producer and engineer hat on, it only makes sense to show what you can do in nTrack using ones ‘engineer / producer’ skills too.
Plus get some credit for what you can do under that hat.
I agree and take back that suggestion.
And would be better for Flavio!
The name all’stars usually means a group of players.
:D
:agree:

Thanks Levi. The n-Track All Stars idea was based on collabs. But what about solo stuff? The biggest all star here is TomS and he only helps damsels. hehe

I’m loose and up for whatever Levi. I appreciate ya posting this, I really do, and I agree Flavio needs what’s best for him, after all it’s his brain child and money spent that’s brought us all together.

I’d like to keep the all stars as varied as the forum is. Guys like gibson5413 and duffman to name just two should get posted as all stars IMHO… some like Craig may rather post on their own pages only?

Looks like this calls for a board meeting to set up committees and elect officers! ugh, just ugh.

Yep, heres to Flavio! :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ May 03 2009, 4:04 PM)

... some like Craig may rather post on their own pages only?

Sorry if I'm lettin' the team down guys!!!!....I just need more hours in a day....and to go and read what this 'all stars' is about.... :)

Hey, it’s all about me me me what else? :laugh:

:;):

Hey it worked for Ange :laugh:

n-Track all stars:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=948278

Thing is, I want to know who did what on that track. (Programming a track is not the same as performing, but then neither is dancing, but it’s still an art…uh, just my 2 cents worth…)

Quote: (TomS @ May 03 2009, 7:10 PM)

n-Track all stars:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=948278

Thing is, I want to know who did what on that track.
(Programming a track is not the same as performing, but then neither is dancing, but it's still an art...uh, just my 2 cents worth...)

Shhh!

Um rhythm guitars left is Yaz, paned right is Kevin.
First guitar solo is Kiven followed by pingCat.
I do a slide part.
That's about all I know except for Bruffie singing of course and jdet on the sonic bass. Pop's drums.

Oh yea how could I forget punky’s sax and blues harp production!
And Yaz on Keys.

er… drums “The heart of rock’n roll is the beatin’” Huey Lewis.

What a great record! off to iTunes!

Yea what he said!

Quote:

Looks like this calls for a board meeting to set up committees and elect officers! ugh, just ugh.

i thought this johnny all-star thing was to be a motley group of high-maintenance divas with unmanageable egos that scrape the moon. don't go corporate on us man, not you, man.
Quote:

a motley group of high-maintenance divas with unmanageable egos that scrape the moon

Well we certainly bore that out didn't we!?

I'm strictly a 501
©(3) guy.

Well it's good to know the forum will do a copyright symbol. But it's ( c) not
©
Quote:

Well it's good to know the forum will do a copyright symbol. But it's ( c) not
©

Anyone else beside me think that the Library of Congress is out of date and becoming insignificant with todays technology?
It's like an expensive ride on a tortoise.
:disagree:

Well to me nTrack All Stars is not just musicians, but engineers, producers, writers, and part time clean up the studio employees.
This was to show off nTrack and it’s capabilities more than just diva’s getting together and performing.
Plus having a good time with a few friends trying to make sense of a blind jam. And it was a hoot for me! :agree:

Footnote: Huey and the News, what a great band!

2nd footnote: Library Of Congress, anything with “congress” on it falls short in my book.

nTrack and the Phoney Balonies! :agree:

:laugh:
Quote: (Levi @ May 04 2009, 12:45 PM)

nTrack and the Phoney Balonies!
:agree:

Well that leaves ME out... :laugh:

D