free drum Download for Levi

Quote:

So all you peeps out there; GO BUY A CAR! OR TEN!
Hey all you peeps!? GO BUY A HOUSE! OR TEN!!

How 'bout you ditch your carpets and install hardwood flooring. (Go ahead and be the first on your block with a hardwood ceiling.)

Build ALL HOUSES AND ALL CARS OUT OF HARDWOOD!

Keep n-Trackers (and one traitor) employed!!

D

PS Oh yeah PLANT TREES TOO!

There you go… :laugh:

D

You reckon there’s a market for pedalboards made from hardwood flooring? (I’d hate trying to use a floor sander on something that size.)
:laugh:

Ah Kev, Pedalboards only require a palm sander! :laugh:

OK Poppa, this is off shoot of Band In A Box right, just went and checked out the site, jeeezzzzzzzzzzz

Drag and drop nah, just click the chord ya want, holy moly.
I’m getting so confused listening to music, can’t tell if people can actually play or maybe they just good at PC programming.
This is gonna make me walk away from music altogether.
Bummer.

Edit: I don’t want to work, I just want to lay on the couch all day.

Yep Band In A Box is almost the peak of musicianship laziness. Not unlike a composer who writes notes on paper and then hands it to a conductor let’s say, who has others play it. It’ll never catch on.

Kev: a more likely market is flooring made from pedals.

Yep. It’s amazing stuff though. My bud sent me a chart sort of written out in our mutually agreed upon short-hand and says “Something like Eagles or medium tempo country rock please.” I sat down with BIAB and sent him an mp3 of the 3 min 45 second song with drums, guitar, piano, bass and strings in less than an hour. He was floored.

As soon as we get the space and time to finish it, we’ll slap vocals, real guitars and real bass on it.

I WUV’S my BIAB… :agree:

D

PS I use to have a SACK FULL of geetar FX pedals. Sold almost all of 'em. Now I use the POD XT Live, a Marshall Bluesbreaker OD pedal and a Weeping Demon wah. Don’t really need the OD or the wah… it’s just handier (or footier?) to step on the OD pedal for a little boost. The wah self engages when you step on it and disengages when you step off. Beats the CRAP out of stomping the “toe switch” on the POD XT…

So yeah, flooring made out of pedals is a real option IMO…

Quote:

I WUV'S my BIAB... :agree:

I've had BIAB for 3 or 4 years now, and use it fairly often. Last week, a friend sent me lyrics he and another guy had written and needed it fashioned into a song and a demo completed by the end of the weekend. After figuring out the chord structure I wanted to use, and how I wanted to sing it, I tried different styles in BIAB to find something that worked. After an hour or so of tweaking, I imported the finished midi file into n-track, added a little rhythm guitar, a little singing, and ended up with an acceptable songwriter demo. I could never have played all those instruments myself, and it definitely wasn't practical to go track down musicians that could. Anyway, the lyricists are happy with it, and we'll see if we get a response from the producer.
Quote: (Dubious @ Jan. 12 2009, 2:30 PM)

Wazzit... name that tune? EASY!

"My favo-right coon-dog done up an' died blues" by Marcel Ledbetter & The Ledbellies

D

PS HAAAAWWWW!!! Just shoot up here amongst us! One of us has GOT to have some relief!!

well at least you know who led bellie is, or do ya? :laugh: your nutz
How about Blind lemon jefferson? or guitar shorty? Oh yea I thought of a new name for you Mr D! How about; "Google Mystère? :D

PW? That's a cool groove thx! But it just stopped? :laugh: Did you write that? Very very nice! I'll do something with it just for the fun of it. If I ever get a f'n chance :laugh:

It will be very intresting to see what Mr Ching Crosby does with this!

You rock pw!
Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Jan. 12 2009, 2:37 PM)

I'm not sure if I can legally sell "beats" from EZDrummer - but I'd like to.
I can always give 'em away.
Oh in case anyone has need, it's @ 85 BPM

Look at it this way pw.
If it was ludwig would you be saying that?
What difference does it make what tool you use?
Just make a point of saying that it's a machine or software.
If it sounds great it sounds great! What are you thinkin of chargin mr mogul?
Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Jan. 13 2009, 12:03 PM)

This is a realband drum wav Zay.

Oh! Where did you find it PW?
Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Jan. 13 2009, 6:25 PM)

Post a guy some drums and he's the only one that has nothing to say about 'em.

What's up with that Levi? :cool:

Too long to download?

Sorry PW I didn't see this untill just now.
Had a little unfortunate thiny happen to me.
But all's well that ends well.
I just wish that I had more music time.
Like I had the past 2 months!
Levibaby
Quote: (Zay @ Jan. 14 2009, 3:45 AM)

OK Poppa, this is off shoot of Band In A Box right, just went and checked out the site, jeeezzzzzzzzzzz

Drag and drop nah, just click the chord ya want, holy moly.
I'm getting so confused listening to music, can't tell if people can actually play or maybe they just good at PC programming.
This is gonna make me walk away from music altogether.
Bummer.

Edit: I don't want to work, I just want to lay on the couch all day.

Aaa what the hell Z, don't stay with that idea.
You know it's all about fads anyway.
I say just find a cool genera and settle in.
Let the chimps fall where they may.

Aaa that reminds me.
PW!
I just saw the latest Indiana Jones Move and was inspired by one of the scenes.
Well to at least come up with a song title "Swinging With The Monkeys" :laugh: But since I just did one titled "Monkey Business", this might be a good song challenge for you :laugh: you up to it?
Have you seen it?
It was a pretty majical scene really!
"Swinging With The Monkeys" ?
Do anyting for ya?
No, not who'ray where the monkeys or anyting like that lol

I might add that it has nothing to do with your avatar as I see you swinging with out your sandals. lol

Hey Levi - hope you have some time soon too - I love your playing style always gives me a good hit of blues.

I made this drum file I posted for you - as for charging for “beats” I have no idea - guess whatever someone was willing to pay?

:laugh: A couple months ago I would have encouraged you 100% but I just got fired.
They dumped me out in Columbus Oh and I just made my own way home.
That is something some of you aspiring musicians should consider.
If you get hooked up with a group, that doesn't mean it's forever.
There are some primadonnas out there that will drop someone in a heart beat if it isn't working the way they want.
Always have an emergency backup plan.

Why did I get fired?
I trusted someones word and it cost me my job.
It's ok, I'll just find a new cool job ;)
Levi

You could do what I do.
Charge $60. or 100. per track but only requiring payment when the song becomes successful.
Or supply and demand dictates that you have to charge.
I sure appreciate the nice complement, thx!

Look PW, since you went to the trouble to make this. I’ll put someting to it and send it back to you for some additions of your own. I don’t care, b3, vocals, guitar, bass, what ever it is that you like to do. This doesn’t mean that I’m going religious :laugh: Don’t worry it won’t be naughty. ???
Levi
ps, might take a while I’ve got a milllion things to do. But a quick jam on it later is possible.

Well it’s like my pappy always said, "I was lookin’ for a job when I found this one."

Gulluck buddy!

Very Bonham like. It sure sounds cool! :agree: