HAppy Birthday JP!

Ain’t seen ya’ round lately but…

Best wishes John. Stop in sometime you ol’ fart!

D

D’OH!
phoo, I’ve completely forgotten about the fart-ones doing fiberman!
Oh well, ordinary life got in my way… ???

Oh, and happy birthday, John :)

Ah yes! Where would the world be without Fiberman? Well… I guess it would be a constipated mess… much like it is now…

Oh well, most excellent, fun tune anyway… a Fartones version would be cool.

D

Happy Birthday John! :D

Heh.
I’m around… just got tired of most of the crap that goes on in this forum.
Thanks guys!
:cool:

<!–QuoteBegin>

I’m around… just got tired of most of the crap that goes on in this forum.

Well I was going to wish you a happy birthday :laugh:

What crap are you referring to - it’s been peaceful around here for quite a while now?

Crap? Here? Surely you jest! :p

D

Well I found out why others aren’t coming here as much. Apparently, there’s a new app, called Reaper, that many have switched to. A lot of the nTrack regulars hang out in those forums or just don’t bother to come here anymore. So it ain’t me that scared peple away this time :p

I have noticed that the crap level has dropped now that there has been some political change here in the USA.

So consider that a small b-day present, John - less of our crap. :)

HBD!

Quote (Mr Soul @ Jan. 26 2007,21:51)
Well I found out why others aren't coming here as much. Apparently, there's a new app, called Reaper, that many have switched to. A lot of the nTrack regulars hang out in those forums or just don't bother to come here anymore. So it ain't me that scared peple away this time :p

I've been watching the Reaper development with some interest. It's very focussed and the devs are pretty fast. For me it still has a little way to go before it gets near the usability and feature-richness of of n-track.

Happy belated birthday JPB. Come back and post us a link to Fiberman - haven't heard it in a while - always makes me smail.

The most excellent Fiberman

D

Quote (Diogenes @ Jan. 29 2007,00:06)
The most excellent Fiberman....

D

Thanks D.

Thanks again guys…

As for the crap… I just got really, really, really burned out on divisive political arguments. I rarely talk politics in real life, and even then it’s usually only when someone else brings up a subject… and then I generally try to change the subject. However, some people seem to be addicted to pointless zealotry and the best thing to do is walk away from the rant.

These discussions are futile anyway - politicians are all crooks, thieves and liars that play us against each other to get what they want. They may tell you that they represent particular interests, but it is most likely a lie crafted to rally the support of a certain block of voters.

Anyways… It’s ok to be tired of that sort crap, yes?

Lately I’ve been hanging out in the Forums at Harmony Central - they have specialty forums for nearly everything, and also a free-for-all forum that is separate from their political forum (guess which one I mostly avoid). :D

Anyways, it’s nice to see ya’ll again.

:;):

Nice to see you again John. :)

Hey - Homer Simpson’s doing a John in the new Simpsons movie with Spiderpig :)

Ohhhh I think something is going wrong with the forum. Apparently I make a post in January that I didn’t! (and I can’t edit it). And the last post listed in the Forum index isn’t here.

Forum database going wrong or an alternative spam attack method?

…and th suspect post shows me as “offline” and the last post I just made shows me as “online”.

And the post number/index jumps from 12 to 16

HBD john,

Do try to keep the crap to a minimum guys…

or I will be forced to bring back my patented wipe and flush motto,

keep shinin’

jerm :cool:

We still wishing John HBD?

The last one or the next one? ???

:D