henrik (44)

44 EH :open_mouth:

Hi henrik:
Happy Birthday to youā€¦

Where are you anyway? I saw you here a couple of times before the Board was re-builtā€¦

Billā€¦

Hi Bill,
thanks a lot for your wishes on my birthday :)
It s so great to realize that somebody still remember me in this forum :)

For some strange reason I cantĀ“t log on this board anymore although my login details are correct - therefore IĀ“am replying as a guest ???

I havent been active making music for almost a year - I somehow couldent get the right spirit but now I feel that IĀ“m on the right track again and thats a very good feeling.

IĀ“m working (tryin to :D ) with Pro tools M powered now but N-track is not forgotten.

I hope that you still are making great music :)

Kind regards Henrik

There you Are:
Thanks for the reply, Henrikā€¦ As you can see, the Board has been ā€œSpammedā€ā€¦ Flavio has rebuilt it but I believe this one is a temporary one till a more permanent one gets installed. I can remember way back when other n-Track Boards were replaced and I found that I was unable to log-onā€¦ On this rebuild I didnā€™t have an issueā€¦ However thereā€™s a bunch that are unable to get on with their IDā€™s and passwordsā€¦

I know Mr.Ikonboardā€¦ He told me it wasnā€™t personalā€¦ :O ??? :p However, your underarm deodorant may be outta dateā€¦ :p :laugh:

Anywayā€¦ 44

Billā€¦

Happy Birthday indeed Henrik!

Donā€™t feel badā€¦ I have not started anything new with n in ages myself. I am using a few different toolsā€¦

D

(Diogenes @ Jun. 04 2007,19:42)
Happy Birthday indeed Henrik!

Don't feel bad... I have not started anything new with n in ages myself. I am using a few different tools...

D

Hi Diogenes :)
Thank you very much for your greetings :;):
Kind regards Henrik

(woxnerw @ Jun. 04 2007,18:01)
There you Are:
Thanks for the reply, Henrik.. As you can see, the Board has been "Spammed".. Flavio has rebuilt it but I believe this one is a temporary one till a more permanent one gets installed. I can remember way back when other n-Track Boards were replaced and I found that I was unable to log-on.. On this rebuild I didn't have an issue.. However there's a bunch that are unable to get on with their ID's and passwords..

I know Mr.Ikonboard.. He told me it wasn't personal.. :O ??? :p However, your underarm deodorant may be outta date.. :p :laugh:

Anyway... 44

Bill..

Hi again Bill,
my login problem occured before the rebuild ???
I have e-mailed support so I guess I have to wait and see.
I guess something went wrong when I changed my email-adress in the control panel :(

Kind regards Henrik

JpjvmX Hey, there is what you need.