Here's a neat bit

:slight_smile:

Another Korg DS-10 artist, “Ponycorn” - seems to remind me of someone I know. :)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=922545

:whistle:

it talks to ya! Anyone else understand what it’s saying?

I think I do, most of the time.

“Daddy, can I have a pony?”

“Daddy, can I have a pony?”

“Daddy, can I pleeeeeaase have a pony?”
???

That’s what I heard too! Cool - it’s Pony Time!

That’s your daughter? How old is she? That’s really pretty good. Give her 10 stars for originality and style. Sounds like she’s been studying your style a little there cookiefinger. She has her scales down pretty good.

9 years old; she is quite musical, actually. I have posted a couple of her songs (real songs) before; I will again. Not Mylie Cyrus (how the hell do you spell that) but nonetheless beautiful in a way to melt a father’s heart. :)

Quote: (TomS @ Feb. 11 2009, 6:40 PM)

9 years old; she is quite musical, actually.
I have posted a couple of her songs (real songs) before; I will again.
Not Mylie Cyrus (how the hell do you spell that) but nonetheless beautiful in a way to melt a father's heart.
:)

That's great Thomas! 9 wow I couldn't even complete a sentence at that age. And she's writing songs awesome! :agree:

Mo’Zarta.
:laugh: I sure wasn’t doing anything like that at nine. Great stuff.
:agree:

Great stuff as usual from the young lady! I remember her singing from…what almost 2 years ago?
When you gonna post the Trance Mix? :whistle:

hi my name is Melissa and i love the song of ponycorns! it was so awsome! and cool!and i have a ds too! :) :laugh: :agree:

Hey I’d put it up against Herbie Hancock!

Get the youngin a pony! :agree:

Bruffie, I don’t even know what trance sounds like. ???

Ruby thinks you guys are great, BTW.

i can’t tell if it makes me want to play super mario bros. or mike tyson’s knockout. kind of intoxicating, in a japanese-anime-epileptic kind of way.

at 9 years old, i wasn’t allowed to touch anything. turns out, for good reason.