Hi, i just purchased Ntract Studio Suit and activated. But now appears on my laptop Error window, it said Error opening the file:. Now i am stucked here!. Is anyome now why?

When does the error appear, as soon as you start the app? What happens if you press Ok, can you then manually load another project (.sng) file?

Flavio.

Hi, thanks for reply. I did click ok for hundred times and its kept appears anytime i clicked.

The error box stop me do anything!!. I did restrated the computer, once i opened ntrack its sameting happened as the error box is appears.

Hi Andi_Mara,

could you please zip and send to andrea@ntrack.com the n-Track program data folder ("C:\Users[Your Username]\AppData\Roaming\n-Track Studio 9), excluding the Sounds folder (if any), so that I can try to investigate the issue using your configuration?

The App Data folder may be hidden, to show it from the Windows folder window, click on the View menu -> Options-> View tab, then activate the 'Show hidden files, folders, and drives’.

Andrea.

The problem seems to be caused by the “Auto save” function (Preferences->Appearance->Save backup every).
I’m working on it.

As a workaround, you can reset the default n-Track configuration (in which the “Auto save” setting is disabled) by manually deleting the n-Track configuration folder (C:\Users[Your Username]\AppData\Roaming\n-Track Studio 9).

Andrea